What is Capsule CRM?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Capsule CRM is a cloud-hosted customizable software suite from Zestia with a focus on organization. It maintains a record of the user’s contacts, vendors, opportunities, leads and customers, along with their respective interactions, manages opportunities in the sales pipeline, and organizes their sales and customer-facing activities.
It supports a combination of task management, sales pipeline management and calendar management, enables contact management, helps build relationships, increases sales and improves organization.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Capsule CRM?
Key differentiators & advantages of Capsule CRM
- Cloud Hosting: Since the software is hosted in the cloud, there is practically no downtime or lag due to updates. Users can easily access the latest version online with seamless activity and data syncing.
- Mobile Accessibility: Capsule CRM is accessible on all mobile devices and tablets through native iOS and Android apps, letting users manage tasks remotely.
- Integrations: The software offers over 50 pre-built integrations with solutions for customer support, email marketing, accounting and more. With an open API, users can also create add-on services and integrate with other applications as needed.
- Data Safety: Capsule ensures data safety for users through SSL-encrypted servers hosted in Amazon’s data centers. Periodic backup of data is also enabled to keep users’ data safe and secure.
- Dashboard: An easy-to-read, real-time visual interface keeps users up-to-date on the current status and historical trends of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), such as sales opportunities and milestones.
- Customization: The application can be easily customized using fields, tags and branding options to meet the needs of the business. It also allows users to measure sales processes with quantifiable milestones for each stage of the pipeline, which can be used to generate revenue forecasts.
Capsule CRM is best suited for small- to mid-sized businesses who want to optimize their sales and customer-facing activities.
- Contact Management: The application stores and tracks information corresponding to all contacts, including opportunities, leads, vendors and customers. Contact and communication information is shareable on a company-wide, team-wide and individual level, making collaboration seamless.
- Document Management: Users can publish, store, edit and share documents like agreements, proposals and more using its central platform.
- Tasks and Calendar: Users can manage and track tasks and activities, which get synced with the calendar to manage daily schedules. Similarly, routine tasks can be set on periodic repetition and processes can be defined using interlinked tasks.
- Sales Pipeline: Capsule CRM gives users a complete view of their sales pipeline. Users can manage sales opportunities by tracking critical stages, values and probabilities of closing a deal.
- Reports: The reporting tool lets users monitor every aspect of the sales cycle from sales data to pipeline insights and activity stats and make data-driven decisions. With rule-based success factors, users can also generate revenue forecasts.
- Teams & Roles: Managers can create teams as needed, assign leads and new opportunities to designated sales representatives for project management. They can also control user access based on the users, user role, groups, etc.
- Customer Support and Case Management: Capsule CRM offers a dedicated customer support portal through which users can track and resolve issues, create and share a knowledge base to address common questions by customers and manage call center activities for faster response time and higher customer satisfaction.
These limitations are current as of the creation of this review:
- Integrations with Google Apps are unstable
- Support is only through email. No phone support is available
- Weak user permissions can lead to data security concerns
- Data backup doesn’t have customizable fields and the output files can be messy to work with
Capsule CRM Suite Support
Capsule CRM offers support to its users from Monday to Friday during business hours.
mail_outlineEmail: Users can reach out to customer support experts by emailing them at [email protected]
phonePhone: Capsule CRM does not offer phone support.
schoolTraining: The company offers onboarding and customer training through documentation.
local_offerTickets: In case of any issues faced by users, Capsule CRM suggests using their ready-made support guide available at their Support Center. However, users can also raise a ticket on the web-based support center to resolve and escalate their issues.