What is Capsule CRM?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Capsule CRM
- Cloud Hosting: Eliminates downtime and lagging due to updates, while gaining easy access to the latest version online with a seamless sync of data and activities.
- Mobile Accessibility: Enable remote task management with accessibility on all mobile devices and tablets through native iOS and Android apps.
- Integrations: Connect with over 50 pre-built NHS integrations with solutions for customer support, email marketing, accounting and more. An open API creates add-on services and integrates with other applications as needed.
- Data Safety: Ensure data safety through SSL-encrypted servers hosted in Amazon’s data centers. Periodic backup of data keeps information safe and secure.
- Dashboard: Get updates on the current status and historical trends of KPIs, such as sales opportunities and milestones, with an easy-to-read, real-time visual interface.
- Customization: Easily customize using fields, tags and branding options to meet business needs. Measure sales processes with quantifiable milestones for each stage of the pipeline, which in turn can be used to generate revenue forecasts.
- Contact Management: Stores and tracks information corresponding to all contacts, including opportunities, leads, vendors and customers. Contact and communication information is shareable on a company-wide, team-wide and individual level, making collaboration seamless.
- Document Management: Enables publishing, storing, editing and sharing documents like agreements, proposals and more via a central platform.
- Tasks and Calendar: Manages and tracks tasks and activities that get synced with the calendar to manage daily schedules. Routine tasks can be set on periodic repetition and processes can be defined using interlinked tasks.
- Sales Pipeline: Provides a complete view of the sales pipeline and manages sales opportunities by tracking critical stages, values and probabilities of closing a deal.
- Reports: Monitors every aspect of the sales cycle from sales data to pipeline insights and activity stats to aid data-driven decisions. Rule-based success factors support generating revenue forecasts.
- Teams & Roles: Allows creation of teams, lead assignment and new opportunities to designated sales representatives for project management. Managers can control access based on the user, user role, groups and more.
- Customer Support and Case Management: Offers a dedicated customer support portal that tracks and resolves issues. Create and share a knowledge base to address common questions by customers and manage call center activities for faster response time and higher customer satisfaction..
- Unstable Google integrations.
- Weak user permissions leading to data security concerns.
- Lacks customizable fields.
Capsule CRM Suite Support
Capsule CRM Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros & cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
Capsule CRM offers cloud-based tools, including customization options for fields, tags and branding. The platform has limitations in terms of marketing integrations, cost against the features offered and the free version offers limited functionality, contact records and users. However, it offers a well-versed support team along with potent tracking and reporting features that enhance the user experience. Reviews also noted its intuitive nature and G Suite integration as strengths. Businesses looking for structured sales processes with configurable milestones should consider Capsule CRM.
Based on 169 reviews: