What is BenchmarkONE?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of BenchmarkONE
- All-in-One: Meet CRM and marketing automation needs, with additional MA features that are a good choice for smaller businesses.
- Prioritize Hot Leads: Get alerts when leads exhibit buying behavior, such as clicking on CTAs, consuming branded content, reaching a tag score or clicking specific links.
- See Where to Invest: Understand where to spend time and money to ensure the highest return. A dedicated built-in analytics engine shows campaign performance and identifies channels generating the most leads.
- Increase ROI: Automated marketing software takes on the work of an entire marketing department with ease, freeing up teams to work on other projects.
- Easily Send Emails: Send the right emails to qualified leads at the right time by integrating with a built-in CRM. Building emails is also easy and code-free.
- Robust Integrations: Gmail integration streamlines email-related tasks, and a robust API helps integrate with almost any application. Zapier integration enables access to over 1,000 different applications and services.
- Analytics: Score campaigns and analyze progress using built-in analytics and campaign benchmarking.
- Enhanced Communications: Combining a variety of proven communication tactics such as drip campaigns and autoresponders helps move conversations along.
- Built-in CRM: Market and sell to the most qualified customers effectively by:
- Accessing real-time insights from dashboards.
- Monitoring contacts’ activity.
- Following up with prospects based on hot-lead alerts.
- Checking specific contact details that are auto-populated with profile links and social media pictures.
- Using automated task creation and notifications to manage each day efficiently.
- Checking the deal pipeline and inbox conversations.
- Integrating with Gmail to seamlessly add contacts, conversations, notes and tasks seamlessly.
- Contact Import: Importing contacts from different CRMs and contact books is easy, and can come from a number of on-site or web-based sources (such as LinkedIn).
- Forms: Enhance engagement and conversions using customizable pop ups and forms and create landing pages with built-in forms:
- Top Bar: Place at the top or bottom of the site to grow a subscriber list by capturing the email addresses of newsletter subscribers.
- Scroll Box: Grab visitors’ attention with offers, get new subscribers or highlight value-added resources.
- Pop-Ups and Popovers: Collect emails when users enter or exit the website.
- Embedded Forms: Use these within website content for attractive native offers.
- Email Marketing: Send personalized emails using customized templates through a source code editor, create code-free branded emails and newsletters through a drag-and-drop builder, or use B2B email templates.
- Report generation isn’t automated. Need to download and export on a separate Excel sheet to view details.
- Tends to crash and lacks a redundancy plan.
- Limited filters for cross-referencing clients.
- Doesn’t support abandoned cart emails.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros and cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
BenchmarkONE helps maintain customer relationships by automating different processes. It’s quite easy to use and learn, augmented by an excellent onboarding process. It helps manage leads efficiently, as noted by most reviewers, and it offers robust email marketing and responsive customer service. However, it suffers from technical glitches and can run slow. It’s a good option for small businesses due to its price, as long as they don’t require any of the missing features.
Based on 384 reviews: