What is amoCRM?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
amoCRM is a messenger-based multifunctional sales management solution. It helps users manage digital pipelines, keep leads engaged using behavioral triggers and streamline core processes like lead nurturing, task assignment, sales analytics, campaign and communication management and performance tracking.
Available with cloud-based deployment and full-featured mobile access on iOS and Android, it enables fast deployment and on-the-go accessibility to build a powerful sales stack.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use amoCRM?
Key differentiators & advantages of amoCRM
- Easy to Use: A sleek user-friendly interface makes it easier for users to get onboarded and adopt the system quickly. With a central dashboard displaying all critical business information, users can keep tabs on their priorities and improve performance.
- Mobile Apps: amoCRM is available as a fully-functional app on both Android and iOS devices, letting users work effortlessly on-the-go.
- Unified Communications: amoCRM manages all communication with prospects, leads, clients and team members with a central platform. One-click dialing, call log and records creation, a team-messaging interface and more ensure that no important information is missed.
- Efficient Collaboration: Users can collaborate with their team members and service providers through a dedicated communication platform. With smart notifications and seamless communication, it’s easy to keep track of all activities and stick to the timeline.
- Streamlined Lead Generation: The application captures, logs and centralizes lead information from all channels such as phone, email, live chat, social media, web forms and landing pages. Similarly, users are also notified when a given lead progresses along the buyer’s journey so that relevant action can be taken to help improve close rates.
- Reliable Customer Support: REPLACEREPLACEREPLACEREPLACEREPLACE
- Integrations: amoCRM is integrated with numerous tools across email marketing, bots and messenger services, phone and VoIP tools, lead capturing tools, social media channels and marketing tools. Additionally, an open API enables users to integrate with services and widgets of their choice to fit their business requirements.
amoCRM is built for entrepreneurs and SMBs with small sales teams. With over 20 years of being in business, it boasts of 500,000+ users worldwide across all industries.
- Dashboards and KPIs: Dashboards offer key business insights at a glance with a visual representation of important KPIs. Users can also customize dashboards and reports to suit their needs by adding or creating widgets to gather additional information and pull data from other tools they use.
- Digital Pipeline Management: The application manages a digital pipeline to capture leads from all channels. It tracks lead behavior, triggering nurture and follow-up campaigns and communications to engage leads when they are most responsive, automating the entire sales process.
- Custom Pipelines: Users can build custom webhooks according to their sales process to track contact changes, leads and companies. Custom pipelines built using webhooks can also be used to trigger actions for specific events. Multiple digital pipelines can be built and managed simultaneously.
- VoIP Integration: With pre-built telephonic integrations, users can perform 1-click dialing. They can also log, record and redirect calls, manage call lists and track progress with call reports.
- List Management: Leads and contacts can be categorized using custom fields and tags. Similar leads, or leads in the same stage of the buying journey, can be pulled together in lists to perform bulk actions, such as targeted campaigns and communication, making it easier to manage the sales process.
- Task Management: Users can create and save custom tasks, automate trigger-based and repetitive tasks and streamline their sales process. The tasks, along with their agendas and deadlines, automatically sync to the calendar.
- Webforms: amoCRM allows users to create web forms and landing pages using pre-built templates to capture leads from the website and sync the submitted forms to lead data.
- Email Marketing: The platform syncs with all major email marketing solutions so that users can engage the right contacts in their drip campaigns and newsletters. It also offers pre-built templates for follow-up conversations that can be customized as per the users’ needs.
- Two-Way Email Sync: amoCRM syncs all emails – sent and received – from the email service provider to the platform, so that no information is left behind, improving response time and quality.
- Data Management: Users can manage detailed contact information, leads, prospects and companies in a central location. They can also bulk import and export, as well as scan business cards to directly process and manage lead data.
- Online Chat Management: Powered with AI chatbots, users can easily answer most common queries without human resources. In case of critical queries, a customer care or sales executive is automatically assigned to provide more personalized service.
Some of the product limitations include:
- Frequent updates lead to slow application speeds
- Lack of customization in reports
- Lead segmentation is not available
- Document and resource management is missing
- Notification system sometimes fails
These limitations are current as of the writing of this review:
amoCRM Suite Support
amoCRM provides 24/7 chat support to its users. Email and phone support are available from Monday to Friday between 12 a.m. to 5 p.m. PST.
mail_outlineEmail: Users can reach support experts by emailing [email protected]
phonePhone: Support experts are available over the phone at +1-415-689-3152.
schoolTraining: amoCRM offers documentation for onboarding and training. It also releases regular update notes to introduce new features and modules. Users can also request in-person and online training, or attend webinars.
local_offerTickets: Users can raise a ticket by logging in to the system, and a live chat window. Available 24/7, support experts respond and resolve tickets on a priority basis.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 166 reviews: