What is Agile CRM?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Agile CRM
- Saves Money: Take advantage of foundational CRM features with a free version. Supporting up to 10 users, it includes 1,000 contacts, custom deal tracks and data fields, email campaigns and templates, appointments, leading scoring, and more. There’s no limit on deals, documents or tasks.
- Reduces Screen Switching: Improve productivity through email integration to make inboxes fully accessible within Agile CRM. Send and receive emails, search for past emails located in the original app, and track metrics. Sync up to three third-party tools at a time, including Gmail and Office 365, with the option to set up IMAP as well.
- Provides Business Insights: Assess how well the business is performing across critical metrics. Drill down to page visits and duration, learn the origin of website visitors, track contact behaviors, get an overview of the sales funnel, measure growth over time and more. Report customizations and delivery scheduling aid control over data analysis.
- Hosts Data Privately: Ensure data privacy through individual hosting on Google’s cloud infrastructure, which provides a single database for each client rather than hosting all client information on a single database.
- Drives Revenue: Quickly identify and prioritize the deals that are most likely to close with automated lead scoring, generating a higher ROI.
- Engages Sales Reps: Ensure team motivation and performance with gamification. Customizable leaderboards help prompt competition while collaborative tools foster team-wide benefits. Monitor performance via reports and real-time alerts.
- Optimizes Marketing Efforts: Gain visibility into what email content works and what doesn’t by using A/B testing. Leverage industry insights in campaigns via social listening, which monitors influencer conversations and tracks relevant industry trends and topics.
- Enhances Online Engagement: Manage online reputation and respond to issues with data streams and notifications of complaints about the brand to avoid manual searches.
- Streamlines Work: Support collaboration, task organization and visibility into project details. A drag-and-drop interface and filters makes updating information fast and easy.
- Simplifies Lead Generation: Gather leads from social channels and import them into the CRM database, either individually or as bulk uploads. Capture leads from LinkedIn via a sidebar popup and use the email finder to search for emails based on contact name and company. Tag leads when they’re entered to aid segmentation.
- Enables Seamless Service: Deliver top-notch customer service with the ability to create and manage service groups. Divide agents by assigning members to product lines. Response routing ensures customers are paired with the team or agent best equipped to handle their issue.
- Extends Capabilities: Integrate with more than 40 third-party apps for billing, e-commerce, social media, CMS, telephony, support and email. Notable plugins include Shopify, QuickBooks, Unbounce, RingCentral, Google Apps, Zendesk and Zapier.
- Marketing Automation: Makes building workflows for drip campaigns easy with a drag-and-drop designer. Autoresponders, email scheduling and automated social posts further increase efficiency.
- Email Marketing: User-friendly tools help build emails, conduct outreach and track results. Includes a drag-and-drop editor, custom and off-the-shelf templates, personalization, integrated lead scoring, contact list import, real-time alerts, and more.
- Multichannel Campaigns: Boost promotion and brand awareness efforts with a diverse approach to reach an audience on their preferred platforms, from social media to email to SMS.
- Landing Page Builder: No-code tools and templates remove the hassle from the design process for non-technical users, while a code editor empowers tech-savvy users to customize as they need. Web forms aid lead gen efforts and responsive design ensures a proper layout on any device.
- Web Forms and Popups: Pre-configured and customizable templates help capture more leads via website popups and forms. Place anywhere and specify popup timing. Email alerts notify about new form submissions and automated routing sends leads to predetermined campaigns.
- Social CRM: Sales, marketing and service teams can seamlessly incorporate social channels into their efforts via integrations with Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus and Tower Data. This supports scheduled posts, campaigns, helpdesk responses, lead discovery and more.
- Contact Management: Helps build data-rich profiles, share information across teams, track interactions via timelines and maintain data integrity through the customer lifecycle. Capabilities include bulk actions, contact import, custom fields, tags and advanced filters.
- Deals: Provides full control over the information of each deal and streamlines work with automated triggers for various actions and tasks. Analytics provide forecasting for future sales based on deals currently in the pipeline. Gain additional real-time insights through personalized dashlets, filters and multiple data views.
- Pipelines: Offers multiple pipelines to support different workflow needs. Provides a drag-and-drop interface and custom milestones.
- Telephony: Supports any inbound and outbound calling needs. Features include call automation and recording, logs, notes, enhanced caller ID, and reports to measure performance.
- Calendars: Aids productivity, centralizes information and can sync with Google Calendar or be added to iCal. Add notes, determine task priority and share a link through the calendar.
- Documents: Facilitates contract and proposal management via native templates or uploaded documents. E-signature functionality speeds up the process, and comment tracking provides a full history of interactions.
- Support Workflows: Helps agents deliver more personalized interactions and achieve greater consistency by eliminating manual tasks. Workflow automations include status updates, assigned priority, ticket routing and SLA-related alerts.
- Live Chat: Embeds chat windows on a website to more readily engage visitors. Speeds up response time by notifying agents of new chats when they’re offline, as well as allowing one agent to handle multiple chats simultaneously.
- Smart Views: A configurable dashboard makes important service data accessible. Visual elements make data easy to interpret for efficient tracking of team performance and metrics.
- Ticketing System: Streamlines support by letting customers raise tickets and track their progress. Tickets can be created by emailing or calling support, and the system ensures all relevant information gets collected.
- Knowledge Base: Allows self-service options, reducing service agent workload. Includes categories, keyword searches and ratings to help customers find content. Custom domains enable integration with a website for a seamless experience.
- SLAs: Helps define expectations for the service department and customers, ensuring commitments are clear. Measures KPIs, identifies problem areas, and tracks team and individual performance.
- Doesn't have a robust support team to resolve product or account issues.
- Lacks integration options (e.g., WhatsApp).
- Buggy and slow to respond, such as when opening the chat.
- Difficult setting the system up.
- Poor UI design and difficult navigation.
- Removing Agile branding from emails costs extra.
Agile CRM Suite Support
Agile CRM Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros & cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
Agile CRM is a unified platform that aids sales, marketing and service efforts through features such as sales tracking, contact management, marketing automation, web analytics, two-way emails, telephony and helpdesk. It provides exceptional automation and is easy to use, even though it’s difficult to set up initially and some reviews indicated the need for a cleaner UI and more modern email templates. However, it also boosts efficiency with customizations and integrations, while having helpful avenues for receiving support. The software is slightly overpriced for the features offered but is robust when it comes to performance. It’s best for small and medium businesses looking to get their workflows organized and automated to avoid manual workloads.
Based on 746 reviews: