What is Act! CRM?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Act! CRM
- Centralized Information: Centralize contact details to track interactions, relationships, statuses and activities for easy accessibility and complete visibility.
- Automated Tasks: Automate repetitive tasks like sales processes, alerts scheduling and more to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Flexible Deployment: Offers both on-premise and cloud-based deployment strategies to store data in a clean and intuitive layout.
- Mobile Apps: Android and iOS apps allow users to stay connected and manage contacts, communications and activities.
- Integrations: Integrate with Outlook, Slack, Google apps and more for seamless operations. An open API is also available for custom integrations suited to individual business needs.
- Customer Management:: Records and maintains robust customer data in an organized and centralized manner. Includes contact details, emails, documents, notes, history and activities.
- Account Management: Manages interactions at the company or account level for a complete view of relationships with an organization.
- Dynamic Groups and Filters: Organizes similar contacts into dynamic groups based on rule-based criteria. Dynamic groups can be used for targeted communications, campaigns and sales initiatives.
- Opportunity Tracking: Captures and manages key opportunity details such as status, values, estimated close dates and more.
- Task and Activity Management: Tracks and prioritizes calls, meetings and daily task lists to manage time efficiently.
- Sales Process Management: Enables either a pre-built or a custom-defined sales process, streamlines sales activities, and measures success against each step.
- Sales Engagement Tracking: Offers click tracking with Outlook integration to focus on sales efforts and the most engaged prospects once an email is sent.
- Sales Pipeline Management: Supports revenue projections, strategy adjustments and focused efforts via a visual, real-time sales pipeline. Includes quantifiable metrics like opportunity close rate, close-won value, open deals and more.
- Call Lists and Hot Leads: Makes it easy to identify and focus on hot leads with an intelligent call list that ranks campaign recipients according to their level of engagement.
- Analytics and Reporting: Monitors sales, marketing and business KPIs with data-rich reports and actionable insights to drive informed decisions.
- Marketing Automation: Offers automated management of assets, landing pages, surveys, turnkey campaigns and email marketing.
- User Management: Allows adding users, assigning roles and defining role-based accessibility for team and activity management. Tracks individual performance as well.
- Steep learning curve.
- Trial period and runs on a demo account and isn’t fully functional.
- Outlook integration can lag.
- Cumbersome workflow management.
- Doesn’t have functional server side-scripts.
- Non-intuitive email marketing.
Act! Suite Support
Act! CRM Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros & cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
Act!’s sales and marketing solutions are cost-effective, making it a good choice for smaller businesses. It offers flexible customization options for fields and is easy to use, though the UI is outdated according to reviews. A seamless cloud syncing option eliminates the manual work but can make the database difficult to use. Additionally, customer service lacks responsiveness and understanding of the product, and product updates sometimes have bugs that impact performance. Overall, it’s a good solution to consider for small businesses looking to manage their sales and marketing efforts and monitor their team’s outcome.
Based on 1012 reviews: