What is Act! CRM?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Act! CRM is a contact and client management tool built by Swiftpage that helps users manage a central repository of information related to prospects, leads, opportunities and clients, such as contact details, account history, interactions, notes and activities.
Available both on-premise and with cloud-hosting, it offers sales and marketing automation while letting users drive business growth through sales, engagement and retention.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Act! CRM?
Key differentiators & advantages of Act! CRM
- Centralized Information: Act! CRM centralizes contact details, tracks interactions and relationships, records statuses and activities for easy accessibility and complete visibility.
- Automated Tasks: The software automates repetitive tasks like sales processes, alert scheduling and more to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Flexible Deployment: It offers both on-premise and cloud-based deployment strategies to store users’ data in a clean and intuitive layout.
- Mobile Apps: With both Android and iOS apps, users can stay connected and manage their contacts, communications and activities with Act! CRM on-the-go.
- Integrations: Act! CRM integrates with Outlook, Slack, Google apps and more for seamless operations. An open API is also available for custom integrations suited to individual business needs.
Act! CRM is best suited for small- and mid-sized businesses in all industries. With 33 years in the business, Act! CRM has over 3.8 million registered users. The system is also available in French, German and English.
- Customer Management:: Users can record and maintain robust data about their customers, including contact details, emails, documents, notes, history, activities and more in a centralized and organized manner.
- Account Management: With Act! CRM, users can manage interactions at the company or account level for a complete view of their relationships with a given organization.
- Dynamic Groups and Filters: Users can organize similar contacts into dynamic groups based on rule-based criteria. These dynamic groups can be used for targeted communications, campaigns and sales initiatives.
- Opportunity Tracking: Act! CRM offers an opportunity tracking feature that lets users capture and manage key opportunity details such as status, values, estimated close dates and more for every sales deal.
- Task and Activity Management: Users can track and prioritize calls, meetings and daily task lists using Act! CRM to manage their time efficiently.
- Sales Process Management: With the sales process management feature, users can follow either a pre-built or a custom-defined sales process to streamline sales activities and measure success against each step.
- Sales Engagement Tracking: Act! CRM enables click tracking with its Outlook integration so that users can focus their sales efforts on the most engaged prospects once an email is sent.
- Sales Pipeline Management: Act! CRM offers a complete visual representation of the sales pipeline in real time so that users can quickly project revenue, adjust strategies and focus efforts in the right direction. Similarly, quantifiable metrics like opportunity close rate, closed-won value, open deals, and more are readily available.
- Call Lists and Hot Leads: Intelligent call lists rank campaign recipients by their level of engagement, making it easier for users to identify and focus on their hottest leads.
- Analytics and Reporting: Users can monitor sales, marketing and business KPIs with data-rich reports and actionable insights to drive informed decisions.
- Marketing Automation: Act! CRM offers marketing automation to a certain extent, allowing users to manage assets, landing pages, surveys, turnkey campaigns and email marketing.
- User Management: Admin can add users, assign roles and define role-based accessibility for team and activity management. Moreover, the performance of individual users can be tracked directly.
- The learning curve is steep
- The trial period is run on a demo account and is not fully functional
- Outlook integration can be slow.
- The workflow management tool is cumbersome
- Server side-scripts are not functional
- Email marketing functionality could be more intuitive to set up and manage
Act! Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Users can reach support experts by emailing at [email protected]
phonePhone: Users can reach support experts on 866-873-2006 from Monday to Friday, between 8:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST.
schoolTraining: For onboarding and training, Act! CR offers documentation. Live training and consultants can be requested at an additional cost.
local_offerTickets: Users can raise a ticket by logging in to the customer portal. The users with ‘Ultimate’ plan get an assured response within 4 hours of raising a ticket, while other users get a response on a priority basis.