What is VPO?
Industry Specialties: Serves construction industries
VPO provides a single platform to manage a construction project’s complete life cycle — from inception to completion. It is designed for architects, engineers, suppliers, vendors, owners, contractors and construction management firms. It is an easy-to-use, secure and cloud-based workspace used by construction project stakeholders to view, publish and measure the progress of a project.
It leverages Microsoft’s cloud-based modules and combines them with project management, providing a scalable workspace that works for both small and large scale projects.
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of VPO
- Single Platform: It empowers project partners to manage the life cycle of a project using one system from inception to completion. In case of a dispute or claim, its records can be used as proof. It automates manual processes for document reviews.
- Role-based Permissions: To ensure the security of your systems, VPO ensures that relevant people can access the data that they have been given permission to view. VPO can set item level permissions so that users can only see data related to their user id. This type of security is important for applications of payment, change orders and bid documents.
- Fully Customizable: VPO offers best practices and is fully customizable. VPO’s teams works with companies to add features they require for specific projects.
- Easy User Adoption: VPO is built on a Microsoft platform and has a similar interface and usability as that of Microsoft applications.
- Mobility: VPO can be accessed from anywhere as long as users are connected to the internet. It can be accessed using a PC, tablet, Mac or smartphone. Documents can be synced locally. With mobile apps, users can manage photos, documents, field reports and videos.
- Flexible Pricing Plans: For users looking at working on single projects, VPO offers flexible plans and payment options. Annual and monthly pricing plans are also available to users
- Secure Cloud Infrastructure: With VPO, users own and control their data. No additional hardware or software license is necessary to support VPO. IT professionals are not required to install and support VPO.
- Bid Management: VPO helps maintain a list of bidders and their vital data such as certifications, qualifications and more. It manages the bid invitation process. It provides a cloud-based environment to upload bids securely. Automatic email notifications are sent to the relevant people.
- Document Management: VPO stores all project documents in the cloud and is accessible from all types of devices. Since VPO is built on the Microsoft (MS) Office platform, users can edit MS Office documents from mobile devices and browsers. It is OCR search enabled. Users can also work with documents offline and sync automatically to the cloud.
- Financial Management: It helps users control project costs. Users can decide a budget, define cost categories and cost codes, budget and funding for every cost node, track purchase orders and invoices, payment applications and the way they relate to the budget.
- Progress Photos: Users can take a photo or video from their mobile device, tag it with specific keywords and upload it to VPO, making it easy to search for photos.
- Punch List: VPO enables project managers to punch in items using their mobile devices while walking the job site. Photos, voice recordings and videos can be attached to projects. Team members get email notifications when punch list items are attached.
- RFIs: Team members can submit requests for information (RFI) for the project using any device. Users can assign the RFI to a team and team members have access to an audit trail, thus maintaining a single point of record.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Based on 49 reviews: