What is Vista by Viewpoint?
Industry Specialties: Serves Construction industries
Vista by Viewpoint is a construction accounting solution. It is integrated and can be scaled and configured according to the requirements of the business. It reports time-critical financial data to decision makers, and connects field personnel, office staff and extended team seamlessly. It makes it easy for managers to view the real-time status of the current project.
It maintains RFIs and critical tasks from all stakeholders while managing risk and tracking revenue. Its support team helps migrate from outdated software platforms by helping at every stage of deployment.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Vista by Viewpoint?
Key differentiators & advantages of Vista by Viewpoint
- Encourages Collaboration: It encourages collaboration between project, office and field personnel.
- Transparency: It gives the user complete project visibility by showing the real-time status of the project as it progresses.
- Standardizes Workflows: It encourages better project management and improves project quality by reducing risk and standardizing workflows.
- Manages and Tracks RFI’s and Transmittals: Stay on top of deadlines by managing RFI transmittals and more.
- General Ledger: Account codes can be configured to report user-defined profits.
Vista by Viewpoint delivers construction management tools to help general contractors and highway contractors with accounting, human resources, project operations and analysis. It can be fully integrated with Vista Accounting, Job Billing and Material Sales modules. It even tracks trends for better decision-making. It provides data on job cost and project management and has the ability to load data into visual dashboards using SQL servers.
- Maintains Accurate Accounts: It presents an accurate general ledger, payables and receivables, payroll and cash.
- Paperless: It helps users collaborate on documents and their management without using paper.
- Templates: It has standardized income and balance sheet templates and more.
- Cash Management: It integrates with payroll and accounting modules. It also has bank reconciliation features.
- Document Management: It has a workflow solution and content management, reducing costs and overheads. It helps with attaching, indexing and sharing documents in the organization.
- Equipment Management: It helps save time as it leverages single-step data entry. Flexible revenue rates can be set up for each piece of equipment.
Vista by Viewpoint Support
mail_outlineEmail: Email [email protected] for queries.
phonePhone: Call 971.255.4801 for all support related queries.
schoolTraining: Viewpoint Academy has videos and articles, which can be used to train staff in the software. There are also reference guides and the Viewpoint network that users can access to learn how to use the tool efficiently.
local_offerTickets: Tickets for support can be created at https://support.viewpoint.com/s/.