What is UDA ConstructionSuite?
UDA Construction Suite is a combination of three platforms - ConstructionSuite, ConstructionOnline, and OnSite Mobile Applications. ConstructionSuite combines estimating and project management with a construction-specific CRM system. It is available for residential, industrial, commercial and specialty projects.
Having served over 550,000 projects in 75 countries, it has managed projects worth over $70 billion. With fully integrated estimating, scheduling, specification and document management, UDA ConstructionSuite gives users total control over their projects.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use UDA ConstructionSuite?
Key differentiators & advantages of UDA ConstructionSuite
- Freedom To Work Anywhere: With the integrated software and devices, users can collaborate and connect from the job site, office or home.
- Estimating: It provides estimating, cost-book data and contract tools, helping users take control of construction costs and project management. It also allows for easily defining methods, materials and finishes for the projects with UDA specifications.
- Scheduling: Along with the dual contact and project database, it is pre-loaded with thousands of material and labor costs. It has an integrated calendar and uses multiple view and filter options for ease of use.
- Documents: It has standard contracts and forms, which help in document management.
- Company Management CRM: The software provides aggregate reporting, workflow management and lead management.
- OnSite Apps: The mobile apps help users access files from anywhere, upload photos and videos, create punchlists, log projects and view calendars.
- Integrates with QuickBooks and Microsoft Office: The integration of QuickBooks with ConstructionSuite makes it easier to integrate estimating and accounting into a time-saving project management system.
Industry ExpertiseConstruction Suite is a tool that takes care of a project’s start to finish needs. Its mobile apps, combined with its web platform, make it accessible onsite and in office.
- Customizable Templates: It provides multiple templates for the various stages of construction.
- Different Versions For Different Project Types: It has features for residential, commercial and industrial projects.
- Better Accounting: It integrates with Quickbooks and Microsoft Office, leading to better accounting and transparency.
- CRM: Using this software, vendors and subcontractors find it easy to connect with projects and construction management files
- Resource Allocation: With this platform, costly delays can be avoided with its scheduling tools. The tool has critical path tools, reporting and resource allocation.
- Integrated Calendar: Scheduling becomes easier and faster with the integrated calendar with multiple filter options.
- Compliance: The document management and contract tools make it easy to deliver documents compliant with broad security accreditations.
UDA ConstructionSuite Support
mail_outlineEmail: For headquarters, write to [email protected] Corporate sales can be reached at [email protected] Technical support is available at [email protected]
phonePhone: Customer assistance is available from 9-7 ET, Monday-Friday at 1-800-700-8321. Corporate sales can be reached at 1-800-700-8321. Technical support is available from 10-6 EST, Monday-Friday at 1-334-826-9035.
schoolTraining: The company offers UDATotalCare, which provides fast technical support, personalized training, updates and upgrades, and on-site training. User manuals are available for download on their website.
UDA ConstructionSuite Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 524 reviews: