What is SAMPro Enterprise?
SAMPro Enterprise, by Data-Basics Inc., is an end-to-end integrated field service and construction module that automates and streamlines field operations while increasing revenue and lowering costs. It offers contractors workspaces to accommodate all of their daily processes in a single package. It has management functions and analytics to improve business efficiency and increase profits.
It eliminates compatibility issues and creates a single-source module for contractors. It ties multiple aspects of the user's service and management tasks into a single package.
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of SAMPro Enterprise
- User-Defined Dashboards: The dashboard is equipped with a panoramic view of every project. It also gives users one-click access to exact data for accountability and financial reporting.
- Streamlined Job Forecasting: It is equipped with job forecasting for better project management. It also tracks and manages work-in-progress projects.
- Daily Field Reports: Its dashboard supports daily field reports for better decision making.
- Improved Communication: SAMPro Enterprise helps streamline the entire construction process with included real-time communication boosting features.
- Touchscreen Friendly: Users can leverage touchscreen features to quickly enter in project details.
- Improved Scheduling: It includes scheduling to maintain better standards of service. It has a specialized service dispatch feature for improved resource management that streamlines processes by highlighting work orders requiring supervision.
- Call Board: It allows users to enter new customer details or retrieve existing client history and data. It has customizable call scripts for every piece of equipment.
SAMPro Enterprise has features like customizable web portals and a wide range of mobile applications. It enables communication with clients, technicians, managers, vendors and subcontractors in real time. This helps keep field teams informed and streamline the flow of information to users’ back offices.
- Field Service: SAMPro Enterprise offers a configurable field service management solution. It can be configured per the users’ service expertise, location needs, number of employees and market differentiation to produce high ROI.
- Change Order Requests: SAMPro Enterprise includes change order requests. Requests can be deleted from the original scope of a project.
- Construction Management: It helps users organize and automate various construction processes, materials, subcontractors and labor teams.
- Construction and Service Accounting: SAMPro Enterprise offers an enterprise-level accounting suite that handles tasks such as accounts payable and receivable, job costing, general ledger, invoicing, payroll and document management.
- Inventory Management: It provides real-time access to inventory, helping avoid storage, management and other costs involved with excess inventory. Users can view stock status by location, vendors, pricing and more.
- Document Management: It captures, manages, stores securely and distributes unlimited amounts of data. Users can attach PDFs, Word documents and photos to the records.
- Business Analytics: The software is integrated with analytics so that management can make more informed decisions. There is no limit on how many key performance indicators users can track. It offers multi-level and multi-company analytics and gives access to reports with just one click.
- CRM Software: SAMPro Enterprise gives the sales team access to customer transactions and interactions. Users can view pending orders, service issues and overdue invoices.
- It does not support Apple operating systems