What is Sage X3 Construction?
Sage Enterprise Management Construction (also known as Sage X3 Construction) runs every aspect of the construction project from inception to completion leveraging en experience of over 30 years in the construction space. The solution is built on the Sage Enterprise Management Construction global platform offering a completely modern, mobile, and fully integrated capital project management solution built to address the complexity and risks faced by today’s mid-tier to larger construction firms. Sage Enterprise Management Construction Construction empowers project managers and other stakeholders to better manage the entire construction project lifecycle by capturing more granular, work-in-progress (WIP) project and financial data using one integrated system. This application suite is natively built on Sage’s flagship Sage Enterprise Management Construction platform built for the enterprise sector, and which has over 5,000 customer installs around the world – optimized for organizations that require more complex business processes, multi–ledger and multi–entity business management capabilities, and those that do business in multiple countries and currencies.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Sage X3 Construction?
Key differentiators & advantages of Sage X3 Construction
- Estimating and Sales Management: Sage Enterprise Management Construction's integrated estimating and CRM capabilities allow users to streamline the sales process and win more bids with the confidence that they are accurate and profitable. Users can also save time and reduce the risk of errors by getting all their bid data automatically imported directly into the Sage Enterprise Management Construction Construction project and financial management solution.
- Analytics and Reporting: Sage Enterprise Management Construction Construction is a complete capital project management solution that captures granular financial and project data throughout the construction lifecycle. This up-to-date construction data is then made immediately available through intuitive, actionable KPI’s and dashboard reports that can be personalized, and accessed on any mobile device.
- Project Task Management: The system allows users to optimally assign, manage, and track all labor, equipment, and materials in real-time for complete resource optimization at every stage and level of the project. Sage Enterprise Management Constructionalso brings traditional ERP capabilities such as procurement, warehouse management, inventory management, and HR and provides real-time data to the project managers and construction managers for streamlined project tasks and work packages execution.
- Project Schedule Management: With Sage Enterprise Management Construction, Project Managers can make decisions using detailed, work-in-process (WIP) project data that is captured in the field. They can also apply industry's best practices using a visually intuitive Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) of the entire project for complete decomposition and drill down capabilities. This presents the opportunity to identify and react to any issues in-order to keep the project on time, and within budget.
- Construction Financial Management: The solutions offers a world-class financial and accounting capability of Sage Enterprise Management Construction which is fully embedded in all the construction management processes to ensure continuous visibility and unprecedented levels of control over financial assets. This includes native multi-ledger and multi-currency support to manage different sites, business entities, and multiple projects all from one, integrated system.
Sage X3 Construction Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 48 reviews: