What is Sage 300 Construction?
Industry Specialties: Serves construction and real-estate industries.
Sage 300 is a software solution with project-wide organizational capabilities. This product’s cloud-based integration connects all points of a construction project to an easily accessible location. The product also contains tools that allow project managers to control and view the entirety of a project’s lifecycle.
The system streamlines and organizes accounting processes and is suited for operations of all sizes. Multiple accounting modules let project owners tackle financial aspects of a project in a way they are comfortable with while also cutting down on process time. This software solution pairs well with several different industries ranging from general contracting to homebuilding and residential remodeling.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Sage 300 Construction?
Key differentiators & advantages of Sage 300 Construction
- Increased Collaboration: Sage 300 takes some of the burden off project managers who often struggle with finding a way to share data collected from a project to all relevant members. Share files in real-time and allow employees who are at the job site to share information with staff in the office. This can help keep everyone on the same page and helps managers make informed decisions.
- Leverage the Cloud: Cloud integration comes with a number of positives for any construction project. Sage 300 provides cloud access so that important project documents and data can be safely stored and recalled at any time. In the event of an outage or other issues, your data will remain safe.
- Scale As You Grow: Sage 300 is flexible, and as your operations grow in complexity and size this software suite scales to meet your requirements. Conversely, if you need to scale down, Sage 300 allows users to step back and reduce the amount of resources used.
- Better Customer Service: Through Sage 300, clients can log in through a customizable portal and track how project progress is going. Increased billing accuracy strengthens client trust and saves time that would normally be spent rectifying errors.
- Mobile Access: Sage 300 has a mobile construction app available that allows project members and owners access from smart devices. Members can enter their time worked, cost codes and notes through the mobile app to make sure data is captured and posted where it needs to be.
- Increased Visibility: Better data visibility means more valuable data for project managers to base their decisions on. Sage 300 gathers critical project data as the project moves through its lifecycle and stores it in an easy to access location.
Industry ExpertiseSage 300 Construction and Real Estate is used in a variety of construction projects. Some of their partners include Habitat for Humanity and Echo Valley Irrigation.
- Risk Management: Sage 300 helps mitigate risk and liability with defined risk management processes. Setting rigid risk limitations boosts client confidence and can help protect your job sites from possible issues. Certified reports and insurance certificates also help raise safety and compliance standards on the job site.
- Document Management: Sage Paperless Construction solves older analog document storage methods by digitizing your important paperwork and keeping it organized. This function also helps reduce risk by providing a clear audit trail. Keep track of lease agreements, RFI’s and important drawings with Sage 300.
- Real Estate Management: Sage 300 allows you to manage multiple properties with static lease documents that can provide a wide array of informative data. Improve communication with clients and leverage agile leasing options to get the most out of your properties.
- Project Management: Sage 300’s project management features help identify problems with the current project before they become highly destructive issues. The Sage Construction Project center provides a centralized location where all project team members can collaborate on any part of the operation from anywhere.
- Assembly Databases: A complex assembly database can be used in conjunction with Sage Estimator to help project owners offer up the best bid as quickly as possible. These complex databases show all important bid data from labor and equipment to overhead costs.
Sage 300 Suite SupportSage 300 provides a number of support methods that clients can access for help:
mail_outlineEmail: Submit questions through Sage’s support website that will be answered as quickly as possible.
phonePhone: Phone support is available from 9 a.m. until 8 p.m. Monday through Friday. Holidays are excluded.
schoolTraining: Sage University has classes interested parties can take as well as a certification process. Browse training topics by subject and join virtual classes led by experienced instructors Private and classroom based instruction is available as well.
local_offerTickets: Tickets can be submitted through Sage’s support hub on their website and will be answered in a timely fashion.