What is Roots Software?
Industry Specialties: Serves construction industries
Roots Software is an estimating, accounting and project management tool for subcontractors and general and government contractors. It provides estimation and helps anticipate work procurement requirements, track progress analytics and other business management processes. It has a built-in CRM and manages leads for contractors allowing them to manage their bids and allocate resources accordingly.
It also has budgeting inclusions that allow for predicting expenses and recording financial transactions. Integrating it with third-party services to maintain records and accounting details is easy and according to industry standards. It has templates for labor and compliance reports, among others.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Roots Software?
Key differentiators & advantages of Roots Software
- No Cap on Number of Users: Roots Software can be used by an unlimited number of users. It also has customizable user roles, and permissions can be managed from the dashboard.
- Lead Tracking: Leads can be tracked, contacted and managed from the dashboard. Bids can be created and handled as well.
- Project Health Dashboard: It has a common dashboard that gives a bird’s eye view of various projects and teams.
- Job Costing: Reporting job costs is easier with all the components presented in a categorized manner.
- Budget Adjustments: Users can quickly look at and adjust their budgets as it has daily logs and tracks teams.
- Purchase Orders: Purchase orders according to industry standards can be created and submitted hassle-free.
Roots Software is a single platform that integrates easily with other accounting platforms to handle bids, create purchase orders, maintain labor reports and budgets. It has equipment modules and supports digital time cards for workers and equipment, ensuring that the equipment is productive and can be accounted for in billing. It is completely cloud-based with standardized processes built to streamline a business’s requirements.
- Built for Government Contracting: Processes matter while contracting for the government. It has customizable workflows and templates to match forms in government agencies.
- Change Estimates: Projects and budgets change at every stage of the project, and Roots Software lets users change the estimates.
- RFI’s and Submittals: It supports RFI’s that can be seen at all levels along with consequent submittals.
- Consolidated Financials: Financials of multiple companies and divisions can be consolidated using this software.
- Insurance and Sub-Compliance: It has templates and forms that take care of compliance issues before they come up.
- Markups: It lets users estimate forms by divisions and allows markups.
Roots Suite SupportThere may be other support options, but these are the only ones found outside of gated areas.
phonePhone: Users may call 720-445-5098 to get a demo or more information about the product.