What is Raken?
Industry Specialties: Serves construction industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Raken
- Simple Field Reporting: Saves time and money by streamlining the reporting process and opening it up to a suite of mobile tools. Submit detailed reports with multiple attachments from job sites anywhere at any time.
- Integrations: Compatible with Procore, Egnyte, Box and Prolog so users can hang onto their favorite apps.
- Valuable Insights: Dashboards provide an easily accessible place to view notifications, analytical data and valuable insights.
- Happier Users: Reduces report generation time, and lets users focus on more important project tasks or get some much needed time off the job.
- Cloud-Based Advantages: Offers data storage, real-time updates, mobile access and lower cost of entry thanks to its cloud-based SaaS deployment.
- Report Management: Create professional reports even as users walk around the job site with robust reporting tools. Gathers reports from every subcontractor via The Super Daily and collates them automatically.
- Hours Tracking: Track field employee hours with time cards. Simplifies payroll processing to optimize hours tracking and payment processes.
- Toolbox Talks: Search for the perfect toolbox talk in seconds via mobile devices. Complete talks using mobile devices that can capture digital photos and signatures.
- Photo Management: The construction project app can take photos and videos with one tap from mobile devices. Automatically organize images and videos for easy access.
- Task Management: Distribute tasks to users with customizable due dates. Add photos and descriptions to tasks and syncs automatically across all teams and devices attached to the project.
- Powerful Summaries: Contains tools to quickly generate and send out monthly summaries that include links to daily reports to owners and general contractors.
- Dashboards: Real-time activity feeds show users data from events in the field. Create charts and graphs from construction site data and display them in a visually digestible manner.
- Sometimes pictures get uploaded sideways.
- Does not support OneDrive interface.
- Repeatable tasks and notes cannot be forwarded to the next day.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros & cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
Raken is a user-friendly construction management solution that comes equipped with functionalities that help users track various construction projects’ progress. Users find it easy to learn and are very happy that photo updates can be uploaded and tracked through its interface. Its reporting feature keeps owners and project managers updated with jobsite statuses. The mobile apps are easy to use, and let users create updates from the jobsite.
Based on 200 reviews: