What is Raken?
Industry Specialties: Serves construction industries
Raken is a cloud-based reporting and management solution that fits with projects of all sizes. It contains powerful reporting tools focused on saving time and money. With strong mobile capabilities, users can type out or dictate daily reports directly from mobile devices while on the job site.
Toolbox talks can be hosted from within the app itself and users can add photos, videos, weather reports and more as attachments to reports. It helps users keep track of subcontractor hours as well with time management capabilities.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Raken?
Key differentiators & advantages of Raken
- Simple Field Reporting: Raken focuses on saving time and money by streamlining the reporting process and opening it up to a suite of mobile tools. Users can submit detailed reports with multiple attachments from job sites anywhere at any time.
- Integrations: Raken features integration compatibility with Procore, Egnyte, Box and Prolog so users can hang onto their favorite apps.
- Valuable Insights: Raken’s included dashboard feature gives users an easily accessible place to view notifications, analytical data and valuable insights.
- Happier Users: Cutting report generation time down lets users focus on more important project tasks or get some much needed time off the job.
- Cloud-Based Advantages: As a cloud-based SaaS application, users can benefit from increased data storage, real-time updates, mobile access and lower costs of entry.
Raken’s efficient and optimized reporting tools have earned it a great reputation among construction professionals. Some of its customers include Unison Construction Management, Opus Mechanical, Green Circle Demolition and more.
- Report Management: Raken’s focus on robust reporting tools lets users create professional reports even as they walk around the job site. Reports from every subcontractor are then gathered by The Super Daily and automatically collated.
- Hours Tracking: Raken Time Cards give managers an easy way to track the hours of all field employees. This platform also simplifies payroll processing to optimize hours tracking and the payment process.
- Toolbox Talks: Managers can search for the perfect toolbox talk for their crews in seconds via mobile devices. The talks can also be completed using mobile devices that can capture digital photos and signatures.
- Photo Management: An included construction project app lets users take photos and videos with one tap from mobile devices. Images and videos are automatically organized by the system so that they can be accessed easily in the future.
- Task Management: Tasks can be distributed to any users with customizable due dates. Photos and descriptions can be added to tasks, which will then be automatically synced across all teams and devices attached to the project.
- Powerful Summaries: Raken contains tools that can quickly generate and send out monthly summaries to owners and general contractors. These summaries include links to the daily reports for each day on the job site.
- Dashboards: A real-time activity feed shows users data from events in the field. Charts and graphs can be created from construction site data and displayed in a visually digestible manner.
Raken Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Users can submit a request for support to Raken agents at [email protected]
phonePhone: Phone support is available to customers with tech support issues or questions during normal business hours.
schoolTraining: Raken’s training and support section contains numerous free videos that users can watch to further their knowledge of the product. A repository of online guides is also available to anyone looking for answers or more information.
local_offerTickets: After accessing the support section of Raken’s website, users can submit tickets that will be answered in a timely manner.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 200 reviews: