What is Procore?
Industry Specialties: Serves construction based industries
Designed for projects of all sizes, Procore’s platform aims to streamline communication, track financials and resources and handle a project from planning to delivery. Real-time data accessibility gives users actionable insights from a centralized dashboard. Users can leverage hundreds of integrations through an included app to further boost efficiency.
It allows construction firms, contractors, architects and engineers to share data in the field, edit designs and provide up to date reports of a project’s life cycle. Manage multiple projects from one place with no drop in efficiency. Its product portfolio supports project management, quality and safety measures, finances and field productivity.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Procore?
Key differentiators & advantages of Procore
- Increase Project Efficiency: Automation of time-intensive documentation processes, ease of access for project managers and a focus on collaboration all tie into a smoothly running construction site.
- Mitigate Risks: Data visibility allows project managers to have a bird’s eye view of potential problems before they arise. Decrease project slowdown by tackling issues proactively.
- Cloud Access and Backup: Access important documents via smart devices from anywhere with internet access. Recall older versions of documents in the event of data loss.
- Enhance Collaboration: Bring your teams together through a collaborative online environment. Designs can be edited and annotated by those with permission and others can provide feedback on any changes before they go into effect.
- Valuable Insights From Data: This solution draws data from across the platform and creates simple visualizations and reports to give users a better view of how the business works.
- Customizable and Flexible: Procore works for the users and lets them connect their favorite construction apps while working from customizable workflows. Give teams the power to work in a comfortable and efficient environment.
Procore’s construction management software caters to over a million users across the globe and a number of construction industries. Procore has been utilized in projects like industrial plants, office buildings, retail centers and apartment complexes.
- Contract Management: Procore’s contract management functionality optimizes a number of documentation processes. Along with a collaborative environment for contract management, Procore helps track and distribute change orders, payment documents and contract documents.
- Contact Directory and Permissions: Keep your team and vendor contact data in an easy to access location. Procore’s permission tools allow those that need access to certain areas of project data an individual way to get to them. Permissions are customizable and role-based in Procore’s standard functionality.
- Quality and Safety Measures: Procore comes standard with an incident tool for mitigating risks. By looking for trends and combing through data, Procore aims to help users understand how problems occur. Up to date records on near misses and injuries help identify unsafe patterns on the job site.
- Additional Storage Capabilities: Procore offers an annual access agreement that provides unlimited storage capabilities without additional costs.
- Mobile Access: Ease of access through smart devices on-site and off provide a window for construction managers to oversee a number of projects without having to be on-site.
- Drawing Management: Models and designs can be created in 2-D and 3-D within Procore. These designs can also be shared across entire teams and edited by those with permission to access them.
- Data Securityt: Procore leverages AES-256-bit encryption so that users can worry about the project and not the security of their information. Users also benefit from continuous backups, permissions and user tracking.
- BIM: Users can access BIM data from the field with Procore’s ability to display 2D and 3D models on mobile devices. The solution further streamlines coordination with collaborative workflows, quick content distribution and the ability to connect all of your teams.
- Bid Management: Procore simplifies the entire bid process from creating to sending. Quickly track and manage bid invitations while increasing visibility with a single, organized repository. Users typically see a 40% increase in efficiency and up to two hours saved per bid.
mail_outlineEmail: Email support is available via Procore’s support page. Technicians are available to answer emails 24 hours a day Monday through Thursday. On Friday this support is available from 12 AM-9 PM, Saturday 7 AM-6 PM and Sunday 7 AM-12 AM. These are all according to Pacific (PDT) times.
phonePhone: Phone support is also available every day of the week. Monday through Thursday allow calls from 12 AM-3 AM, Friday 12 AM-9 PM, Saturday 7 AM-6 PM and Sunday 7 AM-12 AM. These are also within the Pacific time zone.
schoolTraining: Procore provides a number of ways for users to gain experience and knowledge within their platform. Certifications, learning paths and live webinars are all available for those interested in increasing their skill sets.
local_offerTickets: Support tickets can be filled out submitted in Procore’s support section of their website. Customer Support Agents will respond as quickly as possible.
Cost of Ownership
|Subscription Cost||What is the cost of the software?||The cost of implementing Procore depends on the size of your operation.|
|Deployment Options||What options are available for product deployment?||
|Pricing Model||What is the pricing model?||License
|Minimum Commitment||Is there a minimum monthly or yearly commitment required for purchase?||Single annual license
|Custom Quote||Is there an option of requesting a custom quote?||Available|
|Free Trial||Does the vendor provide a free trial option?||No free trial
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 4160 reviews: