What is Procore?
Industry Specialties: Serves construction based industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Procore
- Increase Project Efficiency: Automation of time-intensive documentation processes, ease of access for project managers and a focus on collaboration all tie into a smoothly running construction site.
- Mitigate Risks: Data visibility allows project managers to have a bird’s eye view of potential problems before they arise. Decrease project slowdown by tackling issues proactively.
- Cloud Access and Backup: Access important documents via smart devices from anywhere with internet access. Recall older versions of documents in the event of data loss.
- Enhance Collaboration: Bring your teams together through a collaborative online environment. Designs can be edited and annotated by those with permission and others can provide feedback on any changes before they go into effect.
- Valuable Insights From Data: This solution draws data from across the platform and creates simple visualizations and reports to give users a better view of how the business works.
- Customizable and Flexible: Procore works for the users and lets them connect their favorite construction apps while working from customizable workflows. Give teams the power to work in a comfortable and efficient environment.
Procore’s construction management software caters to over a million users across the globe and a number of construction industries. Procore has been utilized in projects like industrial plants, office buildings, retail centers and apartment complexes.
- Contract Management: Procore’s contract management functionality optimizes a number of documentation processes. Along with a collaborative environment for contract management, Procore helps track and distribute change orders, payment documents and contract documents.
- Contact Directory and Permissions: Keep your team and vendor contact data in an easy to access location. Procore’s permission tools allow those that need access to certain areas of project data an individual way to get to them. Permissions are customizable and role-based in Procore’s standard functionality.
- Quality and Safety Measures: Procore comes standard with an incident tool for mitigating risks. By looking for trends and combing through data, Procore aims to help users understand how problems occur. Up to date records on near misses and injuries help identify unsafe patterns on the job site.
- Additional Storage Capabilities: Procore offers an annual access agreement that provides unlimited storage capabilities without additional costs.
- Mobile Access: Ease of access through smart devices on-site and off provide a window for construction managers to oversee a number of projects without having to be on-site.
- Drawing Management: Models and designs can be created in 2-D and 3-D within Procore. These designs can also be shared across entire teams and edited by those with permission to access them.
- Data Securityt: Procore leverages AES-256-bit encryption so that users can worry about the project and not the security of their information. Users also benefit from continuous backups, permissions and user tracking.
- BIM: Users can access BIM data from the field with Procore’s ability to display 2D and 3D models on mobile devices. The solution further streamlines coordination with collaborative workflows, quick content distribution and the ability to connect all of your teams.
- Bid Management: Procore simplifies the entire bid process from creating to sending. Quickly track and manage bid invitations while increasing visibility with a single, organized repository. Users typically see a 40% increase in efficiency and up to two hours saved per bid.
Procore Suite Support
Cost of Ownership for Procore
|Subscription Cost||What is the cost of the software?||The cost of implementing Procore depends on the size of your operation.|
|Deployment Options||What options are available for product deployment?|
|Pricing Model||What is the pricing model?||License|
|Minimum Commitment||Is there a minimum monthly or yearly commitment required for purchase?||Single annual license|
|Custom Quote||Is there an option of requesting a custom quote?||Available|
|Free Trial||Does the vendor provide a free trial option?||No free trial|
Top Competitors & Alternatives
Relevant articles for Procore
Pricing for Construction Management Software
The following reviews for Procore are taken from the SelectHub ReviewFeed which collects and aggregates reviews from across a variety of online review platforms.