What is PlanGrid?
Industry Specialties: Serves construction industries
PlanGrid is a mobile-enabled management suite that gives users the ability to store blueprints and documents in the field. Its collaborative framework boosts the efficiency of field teams, and an easy-to-use design gives users intuitive control over a wide array of helpful capabilities.
It provides access to all of your critical project-wide documents, photos and drawings through a single source of truth so that everyone is always on the same page. With features built for projects of all sizes, it is a valuable inclusion for anyone looking to raise productivity and strengthen communication on the job site.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use PlanGrid?
Key differentiators & advantages of PlanGrid
- Improved Collaboration: Teamwork makes a job site succeed or fail, and this system gives users a set of strong collaborative tools that aid communication and document access. Instantly distribute critical project documents to relevant parties that are automatically hyperlinked and in version order.
- Ease of Access: This system gives users intuitive access to all project information regardless of location. Access punch lists, documents, photos and drawings with mobile-enabled search functions.
- Better Data Turnover: With tools that accurately collect data throughout the lifecycle of the project, users can easily turnover digital as-built documentation for their projects.
- Save Time and Money: Hang on to your favorite apps with integrations that include Basecamp, Amazon Redshift, eSUB Construction, Dropbox and more.
- Numerous Integrations: Hang on to your favorite apps with integrations that include Basecamp, Amazon Redshift, eSUB Construction, Dropbox and more.
PlanGrid is a widely adopted system that is well-suited for many industries. Some of these include commercial, industrial, healthcare, education and heavy civil projects. Their clients include Bartlett Cocke, Bayley, Bowen and Granger.
- Mobile Accessibility: Get your teams on set no matter where they are located with powerful mobile tools. Markup documents, compare sheets, view punchlists and sync your teams up all from internet-enabled smart devices.
- Field Reports: Submit and complete forms from the field and leverage pre-loaded with commonly used forms that can be uploaded to PDFs as needed. Attach relevant materials to reports like photos, tasks and documents in less time and compile all of your necessary reports as they are turned on.
- Smart Drawings: As drawings are revised in real-time, these edits are automatically inserted in order and ensure that teams are always working on the latest data without losing historical changes.
- BIM Tools: Models in 2D and 3D can be accessed and edited from anywhere. Data can be seamlessly pushed from Revit to PlanGrid without double entry. Field teams can view important data like dimensions, material type and manufacturer directly on their sheets. Instantly toggle between 2D and 3D views of your projects.
- Punch Lists: Resolve and track punch lists quickly with tools that let users track defects, inspection notes and design changes in real-time. Filter sheets in seconds to rapidly identify punch list items and assign them to relevant teams.
- Workflows: Cut down on the complexity of all the daily submittals that are required. Users can leverage a submittal log that tracks them by type and progress. RFIs can be resolved faster to free up time for more important.
PlanGrid Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Tickets can be sent in via PlanGrid’s support website. Email support is available with the purchase of a product license.
phonePhone: Phone support is available and can be reached by calling (800) 646-0796 during normal PST business hours.
schoolTraining: PlanGrid has a large collection of quick how-to videos that cover many topics from getting started to using certain features. Webinars are also available online through mobile or desktop browsers. Live product demos can also be provided.
local_offerTickets: Support requests can be submitted in ticket form through PlanGrid’s support webpage and will be answered in a timely manner.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 860 reviews: