What is PASKR?
Industry Specialties: Serves construction industries
Paskr is a cloud-based, all-in-one solution focused on simplifying, standardizing and automating construction projects. It is mobile, collaborative and supports the entire lifecycle of a project. Users gain visibility and boost efficiency by tracking every step of a project and streamlining communication between office and field team members.
It includes CRM support, bid management, estimating, change orders, billing support and more. Share access to critical project information with team, stakeholders, engineers and more with version control options.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use PASKR?
Key differentiators & advantages of PASKR
- Stay Mobile: Users can input and access project-critical information from internet-enabled smart devices. Boost project efficiency by unchaining team members from their desks and letting them interact with data on-the-go.
- Quick Setup: Paskr provides a professional client experience team to get things running while answering any questions your teams have.
- Simplify Projects: Paskr simplifies the numerous steps involved in taking a project from bid to delivery so that teams can focus on more important tasks. Automation and accounting support take care of over 137 single tasks keeping teams busy.
- Come In Under Budget: The system simplifies and shortens the time needed to complete and submit change orders, submittals and RFIs so that your budget numbers are as accurate as possible.
- Fewer Errors: Remove manual duplicate data entry and reduce numbers associated with human data entry errors. Costly accounting errors can be found and corrected before causing costly damage down the line.
- Maintain Visibility: Paskr gives users a real-time look at actual vs. projected costs related to their projects. No guesswork involved, just a clear view of how your project is actively measuring up to projections.
Paskr is in use by over 400,000 construction professionals with over 9,000 completed projects and over 4 billion dollars in project value. It saves users over an estimated 204 hours of valuable time per project.
- Planroom: Design, markup and annotate drawings and rooms designs. Upload them as multiple file sets for easy access and distribution to team members.
- Estimating: Leverage customizable estimating templates with simple spreadsheets layouts to create estimations that cover the unique requirements of an operation. Automate calculations from the estimation stage to official proposals.
- Contract Support: Included e-signature and notary tools paired with automatic contract development simplifies all contract-related tasks. Users can leverage included AIA contracts.
- Scheduling Tools: Paskr includes Gnatt chart scheduling that ties project field activities to schedules. This ensures that critical tasks are completed on time and no job goes overlooked.
- Change and Purchase Orders: Paskr lets users quickly create, send, track and log their purchase and change orders. Keep accounting ledgers updated automatically and verify change items as they come in.
- Reports: With over 70 out-of-the-box reports included, Paskr gives users real-time job cost reporting and a simple report submittal process.
- Billing Support: Included AIA billing applications, digital lien waivers, and customizable value schedules ensure that project financials are always up to date and organized.
Paskr Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Users can submit questions to [email protected]
phonePhone: Phone questions can be directed to 1-(615)-212-3036 during normal business hours.
schoolTraining: There is an in-depth knowledge base available for users to self-research solutions. There is also a user forum where users can crowdsource questions from experienced customers. Training Certification is available in the form of two hour courses.
local_offerTickets: Tickets can be submitted through Paskr’s Contact form on their “Contact Paskr” page.