What is NAVBUILD?
NAVBUILD has been built on top of Microsoft Dynamics NAV, thereby offering users an end -to-end solution for project-specific needs. This is an integrated development platform which has been designed to extend the capabilities of the project module and is responsive to customization and fine-tuning of features for meeting specific requirements, making it powerful, comprehensive, and a focused package. NAVBUILD caters to different industries such as Construction, EPC, Infrastructure, Project Engineering Service Organization, Interior Designing, and Energy. NAVBUILD comes with the agility to cater to project-specific requirements as a one-stop solution that can manage all aspects of a project right from the proposal stage down to successful completion. It offers a bunch of features and functionality that can also be tuned to suit a particular industry area where it is deployed. Due to the visibility, flexibility, and its project estimation capability, NAVBUILD helps businesses with precise pre-scheduling projections and is therefore considered as a reliable decision-making aid to key stake-holders and project directors.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use NAVBUILD?
Key differentiators & advantages of NAVBUILD
- Workflow: NAVBUILD can help users handle sequential and parallel workflow demands in the organisation to achieve absolute control over project budgets. Navbuild supports workflow request and authorisation.
- Automatic Business Notifications: NAVBUILD is powered by DYNATEXT a notification engine developed on top of .net which allow users to communicate ad hoc, routine and exceptional information over SMS and Email to both internal and external contacts as configured. This level of automation increases productivity and aids to build a more pro-active work culture.
- Dyna Query (Query Builder): NAVBUILD is powered by DYNAQUERY, a reporting tool that allows users to define table views through which reports can be designed much faster. This tool allows users to build reports which can be viewed on their move and also to schedule them to be sent to key stakeholders.
- Mobility: NAVBUILD site management is powered by mobility. The entire site management functions can be executed through mobile and the data gets synced on a real time basis. This app helps users efficiently perform their job by making the entire work environment highly productive.
- Vendor Portal: The system provides a vendor portal which enhances the efficiency of supply chain and ensures highest level of transparency within processes. Vendors get notified about an opportunity to serve instantly and their prompt services are measured and rated appropriately along with their quality standards.