What is Knowify?
Industry Specialties: Serves contractors and subcontractors in the construction industry
Knowify is a cloud-based platform developed for the needs of small- to mid-sized businesses, especially commercial subcontractors and residential contractors. It helps reduce the time and effort spent on administrative tasks like contract management, bidding and change orders. Scheduling and tracking features allow administrators to see exactly when and for how long employees work.
Mobile access lets managers and forepersons do their jobs in the field while still being able to send critical data back to the home office. It offers integration with QuickBooks so that users can retain their accounting workflows.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Knowify?
Key differentiators & advantages of Knowify
- Boost All-Around Efficiency: This platform contains toolsets focused on simplifying and streamlining the needs of contracting professionals. Included features can handle everything a contractor needs while also providing tools for the office and accounting teams.
- Seamless QuickBooks Integration: Knowify’s QuickBooks integration gives additional visibility to the accounting portion of the business without affecting productivity. Hang on to preferred workflows and let your teams focus on more important tasks than finding correct accounts with this functionality.
- Mobile Access: Knowify includes a powerful set of mobile tools that allow users to access, upload and interact with project data and tasks from anywhere at any time. Users can track time, upload images, submit expenses and more all from a smartphone.
- Cloud-Based Benefits: As a web-based platform, Knowify’s system is available 24/7 and can be accessed from anywhere in the world. You can view, edit and more from tablets, smartphones and other mobile devices. Owners and project managers can gain some peace of mind knowing that critical project documentation and data are protected by powerful encryption.
- Improved Planning: Knowify’s job costing and estimating tools let users plan ahead and itemize material and labor budgets to develop a comprehensive estimate. Users can then take these estimates and translate them into a bid with a single click.
- Better Scheduling and Time Tracking: Crews can punch in their own time and reimbursements through included mobile apps. As times are entered, Knowify generates reports showing how performance measures up to budgets and estimates.
Knowify is a widely adopted construction management system with a customer base around the country. Some of its customers include PermitZone, PaySimple, Zapier and TSheets. Its features help give contractors and subcontractors the tools they need to remain productive and efficient throughout projects.
- AIA Billing: AIA forms are uniquely complex and tedious to fill out and process. Knowify takes the pain out of AIA forms and lets users complete them in under a minute. Users can enter a percentage of completion by line item and let the software handle the rest. This platform can also leverage e-signature and change order management tools while handling reconciliations at the same time.
- Job Costing: Users can manage job costs throughout the entire lifecycle of a project. Fully integrated purchase orders, timekeeping and other useful features help track costs against established budgets. With included estimating, construction management and invoicing software in one platform, users can catch mistakes or problems before they can do any damage. Gain valuable visibility into the status of materials and track issues like deadlines that need a quick follow-up with this program.
- Job Management: Knowify lets users take control of a range of tasks such as bidding, purchasing, invoicing, time tracking and more. Find out who is assigned to work specific jobs, how tasks are progressing, if a project is over or under budget and the status of change orders with Knowify
- Purchasing Tools: Reduce the complexity of the purchasing process with a system that allows users to quickly select items from a budgeted list and create purchase order PDFs, including your letterhead. Flexible tools let you alter, edit and send off purchase orders to vendors from the system itself.
- Project Management: Smart Gantt charts provide visibility into scheduling and timelines for better collaboration with clients. Quickly schedule work crews before the project begins and add workers to a specific project area through a resource management view.
- Mobile Flexibility: Open lines of communication between the field and the office are vital to a project running smoothly. Knowify gives users mobile functionality with GPS-enabled clock in/out tools, photo-taking, field log notes and more. Foreperson-specific features let users handle timekeeping when required. See how crews are performing from across the country with this robust suite of mobile tools.
Knowify Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Requests for customer support can be submitted electronically by emailing [email protected] Experts will answer questions as quickly as possible.
phonePhone: Users can contact customer service by calling 649-960-3426 during regular business hours.
schoolTraining: Users can sign up for 1:1 training, search an expanded knowledge base, view webinars and more to increase their skill sets with the product.
local_offerTickets: Users should rely on email and phone support to get answers to their technical issues.