What is JOBPOWER?
Industry Specialties: Serves Construction industries
JOBPOWER is an accounting and document management based platform that is suited for businesses of all sizes. This system contains features focused on a variety of construction industries as well as subcontractors, home builders and contractors. Users can leverage this application to stay on top of project costs while maintaining secure and organized documentation.
This solution is available on all platforms and is deployable as an on-premise or cloud-based system and provides many helpful integrations with other accounting programs. Users can cut project costs and improve their bottom line with this accounting focused application.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use JOBPOWER?
Key differentiators & advantages of JOBPOWER
- Cloud-Based Advantages: JOBPOWER is available through cloud-based deployment, which carries many helpful benefits. Users can rely on secure document storage, quickly access important accounting documents and receive updates without slowdown.
- Mobile Access: JOBPOWER provides a platform that can be accessed from anywhere with any laptop or smart device connected to the internet. This requires the cloud-based deployment strategy.
- Reduce Accounting Errors: This system is accounting focused and reduces the number of manual entries when inputting project data. Fewer accounting errors can prevent large-scale problems that could plague an operation across its entire lifecycle.
- Audit Trails: JOBPOWER gives users the ability to balance job and general ledgers while providing an audit trail of all job information included in financial statements.
- Affordable: JOBPOWER’s cloud-based deployment strategy removes maintenance, storage, support and hosting fees, which frees up valuable resources.
JOBPOWER is in use by several construction operations throughout the United States and serves most construction industries.
- Integrations: JOBPOWER provides seamless integration with National Document Solutions LLC, Creative Information Systems, VirtualBoss, Winestimator, ProEst and more.
- Job Dashboard: This system comes with a helpful Job Dashboard that allows users to see the status of a job at a glance. Critical information can be accessed quickly, keeping the team up-to-date on project costs.
- Change Orders: Changes to the specifications of a job are stored and accurately reflected for all payment applications. Printed customer change orders are included in the application for payment as well as any related reports.
- Remote Payroll Entry: JOBPOWER gives users the ability to input payroll hours and tasks from the field, which can be imported into JOBPOWER Payroll quickly and accurately.
- DocumentVision: JOBPOWER’s DocumentVision is your one-stop-shop for project document management. Users can store and manage documents of all types whether they are faxes, scans or digital documents.
JOBPOWER Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Email support is available and questions will be answered as quickly as possible
phonePhone: JOBPOWER provides phone support during workdays from 9:00 a.m. through 5:00 p.m. EST
schoolTraining: Live-demos are available to give users an overview of how the software works.
local_offerTickets: Users can submit tickets through JOBPOWER’s website and can expect a timely response