What is iSqFt?
Industry Specialties: Serves construction industries
iSqFt is a web-based management suite that works with contractors of all sizes. It brings together every piece of bidding and pre-construction processes into one platform. Contractors can track all relevant information about a product up to bid day and easily share information with interested bidders. Subcontractors can also benefit from features that give them access to prequalification tools based on ConsensusDocs.
General contractors, construction managers, utility contractors and design firms will find a host of features concentrated on creating an effective and quick bidding process. Not only that, but it contains tools that help discover and lockdown commercial construction leads and build relationships.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use iSqFt?
Key differentiators & advantages of iSqFt
- Find More Projects: iSqFt has a wide network that provides more commercial leads than many other sources in the construction industry.
- Access to Projects in Any Phase: Gain early access to projects, even those in the planning phase. iSqFt gives users access to as many projects in the bidding phase as possible.
- All Types of Work: iSqFt’s database of leads contains both public and private projects involved in almost all types of work. No matter what type of projects you focus on, this solution has construction leads in them all.
- Manage Relationships: Boost your subcontractor database with over one million construction professionals who self-registered to iSqFt’s network.
- More Efficient Bidding: This solution contains features that streamline the entire bidding process from bid selection to document distribution.
- Build Successful Sales Strategies: Support for manufacturers helps users understand where the industry is headed through analysis of historical data, projections and five-year forecasts.
With over 800,000 professional adoptions, iSqFt is a widely integrated software suite that can handle all of your bidding processes regardless of project size.
- Bid Management: Users can send bid invitations through the iSqFt network or their own private databases of subcontractors. Project documents are shareable through a personal planning room that displays bidder activity.
- Risk Management: By utilizing industry-standard prequalification forms, users can quickly assess and avoid risks. Requests for prequalification can be sent directly to subcontractors, and users can quickly review a subcontractor’s safety, performance and financial records.
- Project Leads: Search for specifications, drawings and project details using trade name and product-specific keywords. Projects can be tracked throughout the design process to give users a window into when to get involved.
- Forecasting: Analytical tools give users a look at which markets and verticals are growing and help plan for future labor demands.
- General Contractor Relationships: iSqFt partners with GC offices around the country to promote more work for subcontractors. With hundreds of GCs joining every year, more opportunities will continue to appear.
- Document Management: Users can upload time-sensitive data in a few hours rather than waiting for days at a time. All critical project information is kept in one easy-to-access location.
- Communication Management: Save time and money by submitting documents and plans digitally to the entire team. Cut your annual budget by eliminating the need for constant document printing.
iSqFt Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Emails can be sent directly to general contractor support teams. however, subcontractors and manufacturers need to log in and submit a support ticket instead.
phonePhone: Phone support is available for all customers at slightly different times. General contractors can call for phone support from 8:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday and from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. on Friday. Subcontractors and manufacturers can call for assistance from 8:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. on Friday. All times are listed in EST.
schoolTraining: iSqFt offers a number of training opportunities. Interested parties can take part in unlimited sessions on Project Leads, Bid Management and ITB Responses. A subscription to their online planning room opens up even more training courses. One-on-one courses can also be scheduled.
local_offerTickets: Web support tickets can be submitted through iSqFt’s support website and are answered in a timely manner.