What is Farvision?
Farvision offers integrated cloud-based ERP solution that caters to the needs of a variety of industries such as Real Estate, Infrastructure, Property & Facility Management, Manufacturing, and HRMS. Best suited for startups, SMEs, agencies, and enterprises. The solution helps organizations integrate all data and processes in a single comprehensive manner and streamline all financial, operational, as well as managerial facets of the business. Offers different modules such as 'Real Estate' for builders, 'Infrastructure' for contractors, 'Property Manager' for commercial and residential property management, 'Facility Management' for office and home associations, 'Manufacturing' for RMC batching plant and 'HRMS' for HR and Payroll management. Allows users to store and access important documents such as common society documents, Member/Tenant/Parking/Nominee Registers, MOM/AGM Reports, etc.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Farvision?
Key differentiators & advantages of Farvision
- Equipment Management: Farvision ERP supports equipment management capabilities such as Log Book Mechanism for optimum control ensuring the equipment cost is not being taken up by idle hours & downtime. Financial integration provides data in equipment running, maintenance costs and analyzes the accuracy of Earned Machine Rate (EMR) for the project. Also, it helps identify what equipments are mobilized and for how long and determine their availability and transit position.
- Construction HR & Payroll Management: Farvision ERP offers an HR and Payroll module which helps construction organizations keep track of attendance, tax withholdings & returns, virtual & printed paychecks, induction and appointment, and more. It supports staff management processes to make them simpler and efficient. The solution also provides an 'Employee Self Service Portal' to minimize the additional data entry work.
- Role-based Login: The Facility Management solution of Farvision ERP provides role-based login so users can get limited access to the important association and owners' information. It offers 4 various logins starting from Building Manager, Board Member, Owner to Tenant.
- Pre Construction Capabilities: The pre-construction capabilities of Farvision ERP includes Land Bank that involves land acquisition and project feasibility, Legal entails handling of court cases and follow up and Liaison involves various procedures in acquiring land and getting approval for the construction.
- Online and Real-Time: Farvision ERP provides integration between financials, materials, construction, and marketing to ensure automatic reconciliation between materials procured, utilized, work progress, and contractor billing. Also, it offers a powerful tool to display consolidated receivables, payables, profit and loss statements, balance sheets, trial balance, etc. at a glance. Farvision is online and real-time.
- Data Warehousing: The solution provides data warehousing for business intelligence, analytical reporting, and creation of Ad-Hoc reporting to provide a set of concepts and methods to improve business decision making by using fact-based support system.