What is eCMS?
Industry Specialties: Serves construction industries
eCMS is a cloud-based platform that leverages financial and project management tools to bring organization and efficiency to your daily processes. Contractors of all sizes can gain actionable insights by tapping into their data with a foundation of information management tools.
Its cloud-based deployment gives users secure access to their data while providing mobile, browser-based tools to view your information on the move. Save time and money by automating many of the non-productive tasks that use up valuable employee time.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use eCMS?
Key differentiators & advantages of eCMS
- A Comprehensive Toolset: eCMS provides a set of tools that can handle your financial and operational tasks without added complexity from end-to-end.
- Cloud-Based Advantages: Users can access project-specific data at any time from anywhere with eCMS’s mobile and browser-based system. Tier III data centers are professionally managed to secure your data and built-in disaster recovery prevents loss of information. This is all done while cutting costs associated with IT management.
- Benefit From Your Data: This solution takes the large volumes of data produced daily and turns them into beneficial insights that can give you an advantage in the future. Get important information to the teams that can act on it quickly.
- Full Integration: eCMS prides itself on its complete integration. Successfully integrate all of your departments into one solution that contains the tools all of your teams need.
- Better Communication: Improve communication between the field and the office with collaborative tools that bring teams together.
With over 50,000 users adopting this software, eCMS provides a strong set of project management tools for construction companies. Some of this vendor’s customers include The Alberici Group, Parsons Electric and Wimco Corp.
- Business Intelligence and Analytics: eCMS wants to make the most out of your data by leveraging intuitive dashboards with browser-agnostic editing and viewing. System-wide access to information and accessible tools turn data into actionable information that can benefit the entire business.
- Financial Management: Accounts payable and receivable apps help manage vendor terms, subcontracts, contracts, payment processing, outstanding credit and cash flow processes across the entire project. Included purchasing features also handle material orders, delivery and real-time inventory management.
- Project Costing: eCMS lets users set defined intervals to capture costs and identify variances throughout the entire lifecycle of a project. Users can view up-to-date data on the cost status of multiple jobs while also calculating the estimated cost at completion. Job Cost Inquiry lets users see online costs and income related to a project with multiple levels of detail.
- Asset Management: This platform provides all the tools you need to manage the entire lifecycle of an asset and its financials. Compare and track your assets by location, cost recovery and maintenance and create charge rates based on equipment class and number. Handle all of your asset management needs, including risk management, capital planning, performance management and financial accounting.
- Project Collaboration: Open channels of communication are critical to a successful construction project, and eCMS gives you the tools to improve collaboration across the project. Synchronize all aspects of your project with streamlined workflows and standardized processes. The Project Collaborator app helps users manage field operations while providing a single solution that can control a product’s lifecycle.
- CRM: eCMS provides customer relationship tools that tackle the unique requirements of the construction industry. Features help streamline the bidding process, organize and optimize contact management, and maintain records of owner, contractor and subcontractor interactions. All relevant client data can also be arranged and viewed in a single easy-to-access database.
eCMS Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Email support is available for purchasers of the product. Questions will be answered in a timely manner by a team of experts.
phonePhone: Phone support is available for purchasers of the product during normal business hours.
schoolTraining: A number of different training options are available, including on-site classes, one-to-one training programs, instructor-led seminars, online training webinars, video tutorials and online documentation.
local_offerTickets: Requests for support can be submitted after the purchase of a product license.