What is e-Builder?
Industry Specialties: Serves construction industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of e-Builder
- Improve Capital Planning: Financial and audit oversight features allow users to better budget out a construction project. Forecasting features also allow users to view how much a prospective project could cost.
- Easy Data Access: E-Builder provides easy to use central dashboards that give users an easy way to access the data they need quickly.
- Better Scheduling Practices: Delays impacting project completion are relayed to user dashboards so all users know of issues affecting upcoming milestones. Constantly updated project cost information is available at all times as well.
- Easy Integration: The e-Builder AppXchange offers more than 30 integrations out of the box. APIs and data exchange tools help users get set up with everything from financial to design solutions.
- New Feature Rollout Support: As e-Builder releases new functionalities e-Builder employees are available to discuss and provide rollout support immediately.
- Easily Manage Designs: Collaborative design environments allow for easy review of design edits with automated version control.
E-Builder provides support for a number of construction industries. Some of these include higher education, healthcare, government and infrastructure.
- Cost Management: E-Builder provides cost management tools that can track all costs across an entire project. Any changes to a project’s budget are immediately viewable and e-Builder supports multi-project financial optimization.
- Centralized Documentation: Data gathered from the various points in a project’s lifecycle are stored in a central database for recall and study at any time. This central location provides stakeholders with a constant flow of project information while fostering a collaborative environment between users.
- Reporting: E-Builder provides a tabular reporting system that is similar to and can import into Excel. Exporting into powerpoint is also available when those project presentations come around.
- Design: CAD and BIM files can be brought into e-Builder to easily review designs. Access these files directly from your browser and leverage automated workflows to make sure design reviews are completed quickly.
- Procurement: Get rid of resource-intensive bidding paperwork and mailing services with e-Builder’s procurement management. Bid packages can be distributed and any bidding questions can be answered quickly.
- Business Intelligence Tools: Keep ahead of any surprises or problems that may arise with BI tools that gather and display vital data on easy to access dashboards.
e-Builder Suite Support
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Based on 275 reviews: