What is eBuilder?
Industry Specialties: Serves construction industries
E-Builder provides a cloud-based platform with a focus on capital planning. This product aims to keep teams connected while providing a configurable platform to support facility owners. A number of modules are available out of the box so users can design their project management experience.
Manage project data with this solution's suite of tools. With the functionality to improve planning, design and many other key construction processes, e-Builder provides a collaborative project environment.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use eBuilder?
Key differentiators & advantages of eBuilder
- Improve Capital Planning: Financial and audit oversight features allow users to better budget out a construction project. Forecasting features also allow users to view how much a prospective project could cost.
- Easy Data Access: E-Builder provides easy to use central dashboards that give users an easy way to access the data they need quickly.
- Better Scheduling Practices: Delays impacting project completion are relayed to user dashboards so all users know of issues affecting upcoming milestones. Constantly updated project cost information is available at all times as well.
- Easy Integration: The e-Builder AppXchange offers more than 30 integrations out of the box. APIs and data exchange tools help users get set up with everything from financial to design solutions.
- New Feature Rollout Support: As e-Builder releases new functionalities e-Builder employees are available to discuss and provide rollout support immediately.
- Easily Manage Designs: Collaborative design environments allow for easy review of design edits with automated version control.
E-Builder provides support for a number of construction industries. Some of these include higher education, healthcare, government and infrastructure.
- Cost Management: E-Builder provides cost management tools that can track all costs across an entire project. Any changes to a project’s budget are immediately viewable and e-Builder supports multi-project financial optimization.
- Centralized Documentation: Data gathered from the various points in a project’s lifecycle are stored in a central database for recall and study at any time. This central location provides stakeholders with a constant flow of project information while fostering a collaborative environment between users.
- Reporting: E-Builder provides a tabular reporting system that is similar to and can import into Excel. Exporting into powerpoint is also available when those project presentations come around.
- Design: CAD and BIM files can be brought into e-Builder to easily review designs. Access these files directly from your browser and leverage automated workflows to make sure design reviews are completed quickly.
- Procurement: Get rid of resource-intensive bidding paperwork and mailing services with e-Builder’s procurement management. Bid packages can be distributed and any bidding questions can be answered quickly.
- Business Intelligence Tools: Keep ahead of any surprises or problems that may arise with BI tools that gather and display vital data on easy to access dashboards.
e-Builder Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Email support is available at all times. Technicians will respond as quickly as they can to issues.
phonePhone: E-Builder provides a tech support phone number that is available at all times.
schoolTraining: E-Builder offers training videos on demand, certification courses and training for their quarterly feature releases. Courses can be taken in physical classrooms or online depending on the preference of the user.
local_offerTickets: Email and ticket submissions are one and the same, although there is a FAQ available to answer commonly asked questions.