What is Corecon?
Industry Specialties: Serves construction industries
Corecon is a fully integrated cloud-based platform that focuses on organizing and streamlining tasks such as estimating, project management, job costing and more. Additional modules help users handle lead tracking, bid management and communication with the inclusion of the TeamLink Portal.
CoreconLink provides integration support to get everything up and running with existing accounting workflows. Connect internal and external users with mobile flexibility and browser-based access through the included Corecon8 module.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Corecon?
Key differentiators & advantages of Corecon
- Use Fewer Tools: The included suite of tools gives users everything they need to handle their construction projects from estimating to on-the-job project management.
- Less Manual Data Entry: Corecon automates data entry by cutting down on the number of inputs needed. You can increase your input accuracy while freeing employees up for more critical tasks with this system.
- Centralized Setup: Corecon contains a centralized database that gives users one easy-to-use place to search for the information or documentation they need.
- Improved Collaboration: Corecon’s TeamLink Portal gives users an easy way to connect, share data and transfer documents. A dedicated portal guarantees everyone stays on the same page and keeps in touch.
- Cloud-Based Benefits: Corecon is a cloud-based solution that gives users an environment that is unaffected by updates and a database that requires no synchronization.
Corecon is a widely adopted construction solution with a wide base of customers. Some of its clients include Harley-Davidson, GMA Construction, R.A.D. Fabrication and more.
- Estimating: Corecon contains numerous tools that simplify and optimize contact management, bidding, lead tracking, drawings, specifications and estimates. The program can create estimates with up to a 4-tier breakdown and markups available at every level.
- CoreconLink Utilities: CoreconLink can transfer an existing accounting system’s financials with a simple sync tool that drastically cuts down on manual data re-entry.
- Corecon Mobile: Mobile apps for both iOS and Android give users the ability to enter and view data on the go. The solution lets you handle daily logs, task updates, timecards and expenses without leaving the job site.
- Project Management: Corecon lets you manage all aspects of a project with scheduling, safety and quality control features that optimize your daily tasks. Users can leverage automatic alerts and project calendars to stay on track and up-to-date.
- Accounting Integrations: Corecon supports accounting integrations with QuickBooks, Sage 50, SAP Business One and Xero.
- Financial Management: Ensure procurement accuracy while gaining valuable financial analytics with Corecon’s suite of job costing tools.
Corecon Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Email support is available to subscribers M-F from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. PST (excluding holidays).
phonePhone: Phone support is available to subscribers M-F from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. PST (excluding holidays).
schoolTraining: Corecon’s Online Help-System provides users with a searchable knowledge base that includes detailed feature information, training videos, live webinars and more.
local_offerTickets: Ticket submissions are not available; users should email or call for support.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 62 reviews: