What is Contractors Cloud?
Industry Specialties: Serves contractors in a variety of industries
Contractors Cloud is a cloud-based platform with a focus on lead and sales management for contractors. It is highly customizable to meet the various requirements of a business while providing boosted communication between clients and team members.
Manage expenses and financial information while receiving up-to-date notifications on the progress of any given project. It supports estimating, vendor and client portals, numerous integrations, automated workflows, production scheduling, materials ordering and more.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Contractors Cloud?
Key differentiators & advantages of Contractors Cloud
- Helpful Integrations: Contractors Cloud offers integrations with Google Calendar and Email, CompanyCam, HailWatch, Eagleview, Signeato and Quickbooks.
- Save Time: Users can leverage powerful automation tools to set up alerts, create document templates, send emails and more. Reclaim valuable time by cutting out unnecessary tasks. Projects automatically update as they move forward so that everyone is always on the same page. Field data auto-populates with the required information throughout projects.
- Customizable: Contractors Cloud can be customized to fit the needs of your business with customizable permission, alerts, document templates, materials lists, event designations and more.
- Boost Communication: Increase collaboration with dashboards built for internal communication, calendar invites, portals and messaging services.
- Mobile Access: Users can access project information from anywhere with internet-enabled phones, tablets and computers. Photo and file uploading is also available from mobile devices along with on-the-go project creation.
- Increase Performance: With over 30 built-in reports, Contractors Cloud puts the relevant information in the user’s hands to make informed business decisions. Production stats and performance reports with custom filters help give users an overhead view of how a project is progressing.
- More Financial Visibility: Ensure financials are organized and up to date with expense and payment tracking, claim monitoring, profit & loss interfaces and customizable invoices.
Contractors Cloud supports numerous clients including high-profile customers like Google.
- Vendor and Customer Portals: Contractors Cloud gives vendors and customers separate portals to handle their important tasks. Vendors can upload pictures and files, provide invoices, find work orders and send notifications as needed. Customers can view invoices, track the progress of projects, see pictures and more.
- Estimating and Proposal Tools: Users can create digital proposals and estimations with the ability to upload all required pictures and documents.
- Automated Workflows: Users can leverage automation tools to track projects, boost accountability, and automate unique processes to save time and cut down on input errors.
- Custom Commissions: It provides tools that take specific requirements into consideration to create adaptable commission structures. Notifications can be created and set to notify employees once commission payout requirements are met.
- Materials Orders and Production Schedules: Users can create material orders and track production as projects continue. Scheduling tools ensure that the right teams are in the right place to handle assigned tasks.
Contractors Cloud Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Customers receive a dedicated Client Success Team as well as access to email support.
phonePhone: Users can call (320) 261-5224 to speak to an agent. Paying customers are provided with dedicated support lines.
schoolTraining: Users can leverage personalized virtual training courses and an extensive searchable knowledge base to increase their proficiency with the system. There is also a built-in “Getting Started” Dashboard available to guide new users.
local_offerTickets: Users can navigate to Contractors Cloud contact form to submit tickets.