What is CoConstruct?
Industry Specialties: Serves construction industries
CoConstruct is a system focused on remodeling and custom home building. This software suite streamlines many complex processes, including financial and project management. This system also puts communication at the forefront to keep clients happy and teams working smoothly.
Keep your projects on track while streamlining and simplifying your accounting practices. This product integrates with several third-party packages like QuickBooks to keep things simple and comfortable for project leaders. The solution is well-suited for small to medium-sized operations.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use CoConstruct?
Key differentiators & advantages of CoConstruct
- Mobile Accessibility: Keeping construction managers trapped at a desk is a waste of time and resources. Mobile apps allow managers and team members to access relevant data from anywhere at any time.
- Better Financial Organization: CoConstruct provides easy integration with Xero and Quickbooks. Accounting data only needs to be entered once before automated functions spread the data throughout your accounting documents.
- Streamlined Document Management: Iterative versions of important documents can be recalled at a moment’s notice, and team members can collaborate on design edits or other important documents. Your vital data is stored in one easy-to-reach location and is protected via cloud storage.
- Boost Time Management: Save time on tedious accounting and reporting processes and keep an up-to-date schedule for all project members to reference. View every employee who is clocked in, which site they are at and what they are doing.
- Track Job Site Activity: Staying on top of job site activity and progress is vital to construction projects. CoConstruct helps spot job site trends while constantly funneling information about project progress to clients and relevant parties.
CoConstruct brings a wide array of project management functions to the remodeling and custom home building industry.
- Optimized Bidding: CoConstruct ties all of your necessary data such as estimations and specs directly to your bids. Enter your information once and move on without worrying about double-entry.
- Cost Control: Track your costs against actual project bills to maintain accurate project budgets. Verified work is immediately sent to Quickbooks to create bills and to lighten the load on your accounting team. Full PO line items can be created on estimates as well.
- Accurate Invoicing: CoConstruct enables quick creation of invoices from project costs. Email your invoices directly from CoConstruct with a single click. Automatically sync your invoices with Quickbooks and allow CoConstruct to automatically mark them as completed when they are paid.
- Budgeting and Forecasting: Real-time data from your budgets allows your project costs to be constantly updated without forcing a team member to manually enter information. Stop worrying about creating cost spreadsheets by sharing your budget with clients online. Your budgets will automatically update as clients make selections.
- Punch Lists: Reminders make sure that last minute fixes and repairs are completed on time. After completing punch list tasks, clients can confirm their completion to keep everyone on the same page.
- Lead Tracking: Keep your lead data in one easy-to-access location. As you find interesting leads, you can set your own scores and categories while tracking all of your contact details and upcoming tasks. This functionality also keeps you updated with field tasks, lead acquisition and administration tasks that need to be completed.
CoConstruct Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Customers can send emails through CoConstruct’s website or directly to their support team; questions will be answered in a timely fashion.
phonePhone: CoConstruct provides a phone support line to talk through any issues you might have with the program.
schoolTraining: CoConstruct provides many different training avenues. Training videos are available for customers to learn at their own pace. Webinars, CoCamp training classes and tips of the week are other methods to continue learning.
local_offerTickets: Ticket submission is done in the same way as email support, though there is also a searchable knowledge base for customers to look through.
Cost of Ownership for CoConstruct
|License/Subscription Cost||Dependent on the type of subscription range you choose.|
|Installation/Implementation Cost||No setup fee|
|Recurring/Renewal Costs||Recurring costs depend on your level of subscription|