What is CMiC?
Industry Specialties: Serves construction industries
CMiC is an end-to-end management platform built to handle the complexities of larger projects and the challenges of smaller ones. It focuses on bringing teams together with a suite of tools that help automate daily construction tasks and integrate your favorite platforms. It is deployable with both on-premise and cloud-based methods to better meet the unique requirements of your business.
It contains a comprehensive suite of features that tackle everything needed to handle the entire lifecycle of a product. Some of these include budgeting, forecasting, change orders, bidding, procurement, document management, business intelligence and much more.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use CMiC?
Key differentiators & advantages of CMiC
- A Single Powerful Database: Collect and organize your drawings, change orders, forecasts, contracts, revenue and more within a single database. By maintaining a single source of truth, everyone on your team can be kept on the same page.
- A Complete Construction Package: CMiC has tools that can tackle every aspect of a project from concept to final delivery to the customer. Take control over financials, project management, enterprise planning, asset management, HCM and more.
- Increased Visibility: Gain increased visibility into your project through the unification of all of your important data in one simple database. A unified dashboard automatically syncs project information in real-time and ensures everyone is working off of the same updated data.
- Accurate Forecasting: Forecasting is reliant on accurate data sets, and CMiC constantly updates your forecasting models with real-time data from the field. This way, field and office teams can make quick decisions based on accurate information.
- Cloud-Based Benefits: CMiC is available as a cloud-based SaaS, PaaS (private cloud) or on-premise solution. By adopting the cloud and its many benefits, users can expect real-time updates without system slow-down, better document security (with the PaaS option), mobile access and much more.
CMiC is a platform that has been widely adopted by national-scale businesses and smaller, family-owned companies. Some of its many customers include Webcor, Plaza Construction, Allan Myers and Shimmick Constructions. It was given the title of one of Construtech’s Top Products of 2019.
- Accounting and Finances: CMiC provides a full suite of accounting and financial tools that can track invoices, manage receivables and access valuable historical data while crafting real-time reports. A single book of record for all of your financial transactions helps users achieve data integrity, all while providing actionable data for important decisions.
- Project Control: Users can actively manage an order’s lifecycle while generating change orders based on RFI answers. Reduce your change order approval times through quick creation online and gain access to automatically updated costs to cut down on misinformation.
- Bid & Procurement Management: Seamless integration of estimates and active bid tracking with analysis helps optimize the bidding process and ensure reliable data is available. Automated bid package receiving along with customizable inclusions and exclusions help streamline and automate the bidding process.
- Drawing Management: With hundreds of drawings attached to a single project, it can be difficult to manage tasks efficiently. CMiC contains built-in integrations with all major drawing management systems and cuts down on complexity by using a single platform to store and display your drawings.
- Document Control: Eliminate wasted time related to manually handling and distributing documents with automated processes. Mitigate risks with a single, enterprise-wide platform that actively time-stamps and securely stores your critical documents.
- CMiC Mobile: You can access critical information and project-related materials from anywhere at any time with this tool. An intuitive mobile interface helps streamline workflow management and reporting from your field teams.
- Enterprise Planning: CMiC is an end-to-end solution that tackles all aspects of a construction project. Resource plans, financial forecasting and opportunity management tools are just some of the enterprise planning features at a user’s disposal.
CMiC Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Email support is available to customers who have purchased a license or subscription. Emails will be answered in a timely manner.
phonePhone: Phone support is available to customers who have purchased a license or subscription during normal business hours.
schoolTraining: Users can browse the Resource Center through CMiC’s website as well as take part in live in-person classes, webinars or online courses.
local_offerTickets: Support tickets can be submitted through CMiC’s Contact Us portal on the vendor website. Questions will be answered promptly.