What is Buildertrend?
Industry Specialties: Serves residential and other construction industries
Buildertrend is a web-based management package with a focus on streamlining construction processes. Scheduling and financial management help users cut down on costly errors and ensure the project is moving forward at a steady pace.
It provides planning, estimation, subcontractor scheduling, customer management and more. It can also handle pre-sale tasks, including bidding, proposals and CRM integrations. Its cloud-based deployment provides users with easy mobile access from smart devices in the field.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Buildertrend?
Key differentiators & advantages of Buildertrend
- Increase Financial Accuracy: Buildertrend’s financial management tools help speed up payment and billing processes while keeping errors in check.
- Improve Customer Satisfaction: With numerous tools to help improve the client experience like customized logins and customer reviews, Buildertrend makes managing customer experiences simple.
- Mobile Accessibility Buildertrend allows complete remote access through mobile apps available on smartphones and tablets.
- Boost Project Efficiency: Buildertrend’s project management tools streamline many of the processes that go along with managing a construction project. Create custom schedules to stay on track, upload 360-degree photos and more.
- Faster Bidding: Speed up the bidding process with quick bid requests that do away with old analog paper methods.
- Better Collaboration: Internal messaging and mark-up/review functions foster a collaborative environment.
- Capture Leads: Buildertrend contains CRM features that can capture, store, import and even add leads on the go.
- Leverage Marketing Tools: The systems gives users the tools to customize and automate email campaigns, send email blasts to clients and more.
Buildertrend serves over 827,000 clients and has been used in over 1.7 million completed projects. Clients from over 70 countries have adopted Buildertrend for their construction needs.
- Cloud-Based Storage and Backup: Buildertrend’s cloud-based deployment provides storage and the ability to retrieve multiple versions of documents and models from the cloud.
- Easy Integration: Buildertend allows integration with Quickbooks and Xero for accounting needs. Online payments allow Paypal and WePay options while also providing social media integration with Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest.
- Purchase Orders: Create custom cost codes for purchase orders while creating an environment of accountability. Easily sign-off on payment terms and trade agreements as well as lien waiver integration.
- Mark-Up Functions: Easily mark up plans via mobile tools while on the job site. Store iterative versions of plans for easy access to earlier versions with unlimited storage.
- Quick Estimation: Enter estimation information once and allow Buildertrend to carry it through the entire project. Included proposal systems support error-free estimations that can be created in a mobile environment.
- Data Visibility: Daily log and reporting features let data to flow freely throughout the project while allowing construction managers to see everything from a bird’s eye view.
- Financial Tools: Financial features include invoicing, payment processing, budgeting, purchase orders, lien waivers and more. Keep your accounting accurate and automated to reduce instances of human error.
mail_outlineEmail:Non-urgent inquiries can be sent into Buildertrend’s support email. Technicians go over the support inbox seven days a week and will reply in a timely fashion.
phonePhone:Phone support is available Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).
schoolTraining: Buildertrend provides a number of training options with customized training based on the client’s needs. A 2-day user conference is also available at their headquarters in Omaha, Nebraska. There are also a number of videos available for interested parties to view.
local_offerTickets: Before submitting a help request, there is a community knowledge base available for users to search through. Much like email, Buildertrend allows users to submit help requests that will be answered as quickly as possible.
Cost of Ownership
|License/Subscription Cost||Large businesses can receive a quote while small/medium businesses can get 3 users for 299$ a month.|
|Recurring/Renewal Costs||Renewal fee depends on if a perpetual license or subscription was chosen.|
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 1569 reviews: