What is BIM 360?
Industry Specialties: Civil engineering, game design, construction, manufacturing and product design.
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of BIM 360
- Enhanced Communication: Connect your teams through the cloud and stay in touch with clients and stakeholders. A project that communicates well is one that runs smoothly.
- Error Prevention: Prevent costly mistakes associated with human error. Automation of billing and other documentation processes ensures accurate reporting.
- Centralized Information: Drastically reduce time hunting down documents. BIM 360’s centralized data repository makes it easy to find any document in little to no time.
- Smart Decision Making: Real-time visibility on data from all points of your construction projects help inform operation impacting decision making.
- Integration and Dashboard: Construction managers can view data and make important decisions from the comfort of an integrated dashboard.
BIM 360 supports construction projects of any size and is used by industries across the globe.
- Constructability: With BIM 360, your construction project members can view 2-D and 3-D designs with collaborative editing capabilities. Users can comment, mark-up and annotate changes to designs that other members can view. Digital access to any changes in scope, schedule and budgets are also readily available.
- Multiple Format Support: BIM 360 supports a wide range of other formats including Revit (RVT), AutoCAD (DWG, CAD) and DXF. This way you can easily transfer a design straight into BIM 360 from your old favorite software solution. With 70+ software integrations, BIM 360 is highly flexible.
- Document Management: BIM 360’s cloud-based platform is excellent for the organization and distribution of files. With robust search features, team members can find important documents quickly and share them. Share models, designs and photos from the job-site with clients and project owners to foster better customer relationships.
- Cloud Backup Keep your important project documents safe when using BIM 360 as a cloud-based solution. Your critical files are stored in the cloud and can be recalled in the event of an outage or other issues.
- Quality Control: An included quality control model allows BIM 360 to provide visibility into all corners of a project. Custom checklist generation makes quality inspections quick and easy, and any problems that are found can be reported on in real time. Dashboard integration and custom template creation also help create an organized and efficient environment.
- Site Safety: BIM 360’s safety module allows the creation of digital safety checklists and documents to prevent workplace accidents. With this module, you can also set conformance targets for subcontractors and track down the root causes of incidents in order to prevent more from occurring.
BIM 360 Suite Support
Cost of Ownership for BIM 360
Top Competitors & Alternatives
Pricing for Construction Management Software
BIM 360 Reviews
The following reviews for BIM 360 are taken from the SelectHub ReviewFeed which collects and aggregates reviews from across a variety of online review platforms.