What is Aconex?
Industry Specialties: Serves construction and engineering-based industriesAconex aims to become your construction project’s single source of truth for the many processes that occur on a construction site. With an emphasis on connectivity between teams and project members, Aconex streamlines time intensive tasks while promoting collaboration and data visibility.
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Aconex
- Store Data Safely: By accessing the cloud, Aconex can safely store iterative versions of designs and documents that can be safely recalled at any time.
- Stay On Track: Aconex automates schedule synchronization and a number of other administrative processes to help keep projects moving.
- Minimize Delays: Accessible dashboards provide users with early warnings about possible problems from any level of the project. By identifying these issues before they happen projects can continue without delay.
- Save time: A connected environment lets team members pose questions, get answers and study designs from a single source of truth. Quick communication allows users to find what they need and receive valuable feedback.
- Gain Data Visibility: Project managers can benefit from a bird’s-eye view of daily activities on multiple job sites.
Oracle’s Aconex platform is trusted by thousands of project managers from a variety of construction and engineering industries. Aconex has been used in over 70 countries and over 80,000 user organizations.
- Document Management: Manage all of your project documentation with no limitations on size or type of file. Custom permissions can be set on a per document basis to allow only those with a reason to edit. Version control ensures users are always up to date when working on project documents.
- BIM Management: Collaborative features allow team members to view, edit and annotate models of projects. Coordinating design teams allows for better feedback on model changes, quicker turnaround on changes and a more efficient project.
- Budget Automation: Leverage CPI and SPI for better cost forecasting. Automate billing processes to save time and mitigate errors. Gain visibility into project performance with analysis of variance.
- Quality and Safety Processes: Create custom health and safety checklists, punch lists and more to keep your project sites in compliance with safety standards. Capture problem data as it arises and customize your issue tracking to focus on areas you know need improvement.
- Customizable Workflows: Import custom workflows you have found success with directly into Aconex’s dashboard.
- Mobile Accessibility: Access critical project data via smart devices through Aconex’s mobile apps.
Aconex Suite Support
Top Competitors & Alternatives
Pricing for Construction Management Software
The following reviews for Aconex are taken from the SelectHub ReviewFeed which collects and aggregates reviews from across a variety of online review platforms.