What is Acculynx?
Industry Specialties: Serves construction industries
Acculynx is an all-in-one software designed for exterior and roofing contractors. It handles all the aspects of the business like production, sales, finances, collections and supplementing. It lets businesses of all sizes, from start-ups and businesses with multi-location operations, provide excellent customer service and streamline processes. It also connects users’ teams, unifies projects and boosts profits. It brings the entire business together by letting users improve productivity, save time, make informed decisions and win more jobs.
Users can view their sales tools and pipeline to close a deal. It keeps everyone in the team connected, lets users view job statuses and shows in-progress tasks. It also has a mobile app that helps business owners manage labor crews.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Acculynx?
Key differentiators & advantages of Acculynx
- Captures Photos: No need for additional photo apps as Acculynx lets users capture photos of a job site, add comments and share with the team.
- Builds Estimates: Build estimates within seconds, leverage pre-built templates, add measurements and materials and apply taxes, profit margins and discounts.
- Tracks Supplements, Permits and Mortgage: Maintain a job file with mortgage checks, job permits and supplements with accessible status checks.
- Live Activity Feed: View the latest updates on the live activity pane. Gives job updates without emailing or calling anyone.
- Mobile App: Access job records and leads, view leads that need attention, update job files, access documents and communicate with the team.
- Reporting: View sales performance, in-depth assessments of production and jobs. Supports pre-built reports.
- Integrations: Integrates seamlessly with QuickBooks payments and invoices. Removes double data entry and integrates with other tools like ABC Supply, EagleView, SkyMeasure by CoreLogic, SalesRabbit, HomeAdvisor, Spotio, HailWatch, CoreLogic Hail Maps, Payrix, GreenSky and Google Suite.
- Determine and PayUsers Commissions: Calculates sales representatives’ commissions. Users can create invoices and pay their required amounts.
Acculynx has helped users manage over $20 billion in contracts. Its mobile app for Android and iOS lets customers view leads, access documents, communicate with teams and update job files. Its reporting feature converts information into insights. It gives the user tools to make better decisions and understand performance. Users can also visualize KPIs and customize dashboards by editing date ranges and report filters.
- Customer Relationship Management: Acculynx manages and tracks users’ sales process from the lead stage to contract signing. Captures activities, correspondence and documents for faster deal closures.
- Aerial Measurement Ordering: SkyMeasure and Eagleview roof measurement details can be ordered from this tool. It auto-populates measurements in an estimate so users don’t need to enter details manually.
- Lead API: Import lead information from the Internet to landing pages, external websites and lead forms to remove duplicate data entries.
- Project Management: View job progress with communication, action and detail tracking in the job files. Users can upload files, send messages, assign tasks and create notes.
- Material Ordering: Know material costs to build correct estimates with access to product catalogs and preferred pricing. Place orders from Acculynx right away.
- Labor and Production Management: Easily keep production on budget and on schedule. Schedule labor deliveries and track job costs.
- Customer Portal: Share data and collaborate with customers and subcontractors.
- Job Costing: Track expenditures and revenues on a per-job basis. View a forecast of losses and profits while a job is in progress.
Some of the product limitations include:
- Can’t forward uploaded documents.
- Training provided is not very helpful.
- Job files don’t sync with the calendar.
- Reports or pictures can’t be added to contract worksheets.
Acculynx Suite Support
To see a demo of Acculynx, users can submit their details on a contact form on the website.
phonePhone: Call +1(608) 473-3800 for sales and support.
schoolTraining: Acculynx provides its users with in-depth training sessions customized to fit their needs and schedules. It also conducts weekly live webinars on a variety of topics. Users can also access on-demand videos and how-to guides.
local_offerTickets: Tickets can be created by submitting details on a contact form on Acculynx’s website.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 357 reviews: