What is Adobe Acrobat?
Adobe Acrobat XI means a more seamless experience for your users, fewer hassles for your IT team. Adobe Reader is the best free software of its kind which enables users to open and view PDF files. It is the only programme that can open any type of PDF content. Download Adobe Reader for free and view, print, or annotate your documents.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Adobe Acrobat?
Key differentiators & advantages of Adobe Acrobat
- Acrobat Adobe Reader can offer you a wide range of advanced features such as opening drawings, emails, messages, presentations, and spreadsheets.
- You may enlarge the text or picture, lighten the text using Brightness Lock, search in the text, and organize your documents.
- Easily convert a picture to PDF and share it with your friends
- Organize your documents by creating new folders
- Create your own documents
- Convert PDF files to MS Office documents (such as Word and Excel)
- Make printscreens and add your comments
- Email PDF attachments using Adobe SendNow;Listen to the texts with Read Out Loud tool
- Protect your system using Protected Mode