What is TabWare?
Industry Specialties: Oil and Gas, Food and Beverage, Discrete & Process Manufacturing, Chemicals, Mining and Metals.
TabWare helps organizations of all sizes manage their physical assets. It offers a full set of features, such as work orders, scheduling and inventory, at a lower cost than many comparable platforms.
It was designed by maintenance professionals to make the process of repairing, maintaining and managing assets more efficient. It helps maximize asset performance, reduce operating costs and boost profit margins.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use TabWare?
Key differentiators & advantages of TabWare
- Actionable Insights: Gain actionable insights into asset usage, uptime, lifespans and other important information for better understanding of the business. Make predictions, prevent catastrophic failures and prepare for audits as well.
- Accessible Anywhere: Offers a mobile browser-based interface to access all the necessary asset management functions from any mobile device.
- Improve Operations: Helps optimize asset usage by maintaining peak performance, reducing part loss, streamlining purchasing activities and boosting ROI.
- Reduce Maintenance Costs: Repairs are much more cost-effective than replacements, especially from unexpected and catastrophic asset failures. Helps save money over time by performing routine predictive maintenance instead of reactive repairs or replacements.
- Ensure Regulatory Compliance: Access detailed incident reports, safety requirements for working on individual work orders, predefined disaster response templates and more. Track hazardous material movement around the site and link material safety data sheets within asset profiles.
Specializes in asset-heavy industries such as oil, gas, manufacturing, metals, chemicals, mining, food and beverage.
- Asset Management: Track, manage and monitor assets from a single cohesive platform.
- Work Orders: Provides easy work order management, from creation to completion.
- Technician Scheduling: Lets users assign work orders to specific technicians and track hours spent completing projects.
- Maintenance Scheduling: Create preventive maintenance schedules, Enact routine maintenance on a steady schedule and send reminders when it’s time to perform repeating maintenance activities.
- Spare Parts Inventory: Track, log and scan spare parts through the inventory management module. Manage stockroom levels, streamline procurement and optimize the efficiency of spare part usage.
- Health and Safety: Offers incident reports separate from work orders, with an option for including personal protective equipment requirements for certain work orders. Track and log incidents, prepare for inspections, keep detailed records, and anticipate audit trails.
User feedback suggests the following product limitations at the time of this review:
- Customer support is slow and unresponsive.
- Provides limited customization for several functions and features.
mail_outlineEmail: Contact support via the web-based customer portal.
phonePhone: Contact support via the web-based customer portal.
schoolTraining: TabWare University is a product-specific training program that helps users learn how to get the most out of their EAM system. Online instructor-led tutorials are available any time, anywhere. Users can also request customized training programs.
local_offerTickets: Submit a ticket with a severity score to receive assistance in a timely manner based on the urgency of the problem.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 21 reviews: