What is TabWare?
Industry Specialties: Oil and Gas, Food and Beverage, Discrete & Process Manufacturing, Chemicals, Mining and Metals.
TabWare asset management is a computerized maintenance management solution that helps organizations of all sizes manage their physical assets. It offers a full set of features at a lower cost than many comparable platforms.
This system was designed by maintenance professionals themselves to make the process of repairing, maintaining and managing assets more efficient. It helps maximize asset performance, reduce operating costs and boost profit margins.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use TabWare?
Key differentiators & advantages of TabWare
- Actionable Insights: Users can gain actionable insights into their asset usage, uptime, lifespans and other important information. These insights can help them better understand their business, make predictions, prevent catastrophic failures and prepare for audits.
- Accessible Anywhere: This solution offers a mobile browser-based interface that allows users to access all the necessary asset management functions from any mobile device.
- Improve Operations: The features of this solution allow users to optimize asset usage by maintaining peak performance, reduce part loss, streamline purchasing activities and boost ROI
- Reduce Maintenance Costs: Repairs are much more cost-effective than replacements, especially from unexpected and catastrophic asset failures. CMMS solutions let users save money over time by performing routine predictive maintenance instead of reactive repairs or replacements.
- Ensure Regulatory Compliance: Users have access to detailed incident reports, safety requirements for working on individual work orders, pre-defined disaster response templates and more. They can also track hazardous material movement around the site and link material safety data sheets within asset profiles.
Industry ExpertiseTabWare specializes in asset-heavy industries such as oil, gas, manufacturing, metals, chemicals, mining, food and beverage.
- Asset Management: Allows users to track, manage and monitor assets from a single cohesive platform.
- Work Orders: From creation to completion, this EAM system lets users manage the work order process with ease. Technician Scheduling: Lets users assign work orders to specific technicians and track hours spent completing projects.
- Maintenance Scheduling: The system offers CMMS capabilities that allow users to create preventive maintenance schedules. This helps them enact routine maintenance on a steady schedule and can send reminders when it is time to perform repeating maintenance activities.
- Spare Parts Inventory: Users can track, log and scan spare parts through the inventory management module. It helps manage stockroom levels, streamline procurement and optimize the efficiency of spare part usage.
- Health and Safety: The system offers incident reports separate from work orders that include a specification option for including personal protective equipment requirements for certain work orders. Lets users track and log incidents, prepare for inspections, keep detailed records and anticipate audit trails.
TabWare Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Users do not email support directly. Support can be contacted via the web-based customer portal.
phonePhone: Users do not call support directly. Support can be contacted via the web-based customer portal.
schoolTraining: TabWare University is a product-specific training program that helps users learn how to get the most out of their EAM system. It is entirely online and offers instructor-led tutorials any time, anywhere. The videos are five to 10 minutes long, letting users learn on the go. If these tutorials aren’t enough, users can also request customized training programs.
local_offerTickets: Before submitting a ticket, users should explore the knowledge base and video tutorials available at no additional cost to all subscribers. If the solution is entirely unresponsive or if users cannot find a satisfactory solution from the community in the knowledgebase, they can submit a ticket to support with a severity score to help support help them in a timely manner based on the urgency of the problem.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 21 reviews: