What is ServiceChannel?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
ServiceChannel’s web- and mobile-based service automation suite is designed to help manage the process of facilities management. It enables organizations to find contractors, process service requests, track work orders, process payments and more.
It provides facility managers with a single cohesive location to source, manage, procure and pay for maintenance services across their enterprise. It aims to deliver unprecedented transparency and quality of service analytics across trades, contractors and locations.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use ServiceChannel?
Key differentiators & advantages of ServiceChannel
- Secure Data: SSAE 16 compliance ensures data is safe as it moves between server and software.
- Anywhere Access: Work order status is visible via mobile devices with proper internet connection.
- Data-Driven Decision Making: Use dashboards to leverage actionable insights from collected data in order to improve operational efficiency.
- Reduce Cost: Improve organizational ROI by reducing asset downtime, streamlining preventive maintenance (PM) schedules and more.
- Real-Time Information: View asset information, work order progress and reports in real time from any location.
- Receive Event-Driven Alerts:Set the system to send alerts based on predefined triggers such as a scheduled maintenance task, asset shutdown and more.
- Simplify Contractor Management: Leverage proposal and RFP management to more easily find and hire contractors. Compose, send, track and log all interactions with contractors directly from the system, reducing the chances of lost emails.
Serves asset-intensive industries such as construction, manufacturing, healthcare providers, educational campuses, retail, financial institutions, food and beverage, and more.
- Provider Management: A commercial contractor directory makes sourcing and qualifying contractors simpler and more effective. Check provider credentials and insurance to stay compliant. Contractor scorecards help measure performance and cost based on detailed metrics.
- Service Automation: Automate events, tasks, processes and business functions. Helps promote multidimensional visibility into business operations and streamline service processes.
- Financial Management: Manage financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, asset lifespans and more, directly from the interface.
- Reporting: Provides pre-built reports, data analytics and business intelligence features to help answer business questions. Receive reports that explain the breakdown of spending and work order volume based on details like trade and provider. Immediately identify issues with locations, spend and jobs, and decide the priority of work.
- Work Order Management: Create, assign, monitor and complete work orders and maintenance requests easily.
- Planned Maintenance Scheduling: Calendar-based maintenance scheduling helps create maintenance events in advance, set alerts to trigger when the events are due and execute maintenance plans to upkeep assets.
- Asset and Energy Management: Track real-time asset data, repair and maintenance history, initial and operating cost, installation dates, warranties and asset failure reports in a centralized view. Keep track of and plan for preventative maintenance to reduce asset downtime.
- Site Management: Create and manage plans for capital upgrades and repairs, status, costs and multi-level approvals. Tailor and automate maintenance plans by specifying locations, frequency and providers to ensure uptime of assets. Create a centralized catalog for staff to directly order critical supplies.
Product drawbacks, according to user feedback at the time of this review, include:
- No notifications for assets needed or outstanding.
- Mobile interface lacks website features.
- Slow responses from customer service.
ServiceChannel Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Facility teams and other users can reach support at [email protected] Contractors and suppliers can receive assistance by emailing [email protected]
phonePhone: North American users can call support at 800-803-5822, 24 hours a day Monday – Friday, or Saturday from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. EST.
schoolTraining: Based on the implementation package chosen, users have access to a tiered set of training programs and implementation assistance. A program called SCU (ServiceChannel University) provides a range of included resources for self-teaching such as videos, blogs, webinars and more. Users can also register for live training courses to get in-person lessons on product implementation.
local_offerTickets: Submit through the SCU portal or on the “technical support” page of the website.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 148 reviews: