What is ServiceChannel?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of ServiceChannel
- Secure Data: SSAE 16 compliant, the most recent standard for reporting tools, ensuring your data will be safe as it moves between server and software.
- Anywhere Access: All the user needs to connect to the solution is internet access. Work order status is visible via mobile devices to all authenticated users.
- Data-Driven Decision Making: One of the major perks is its business intelligence capabilities. Dashboards allow users to leverage actionable insights from collected data in order to improve their operational efficiency.
- Reduce Cost: EAM/CMMS solutions are excellent at improving an organization’s ROI by reducing asset downtime, streamlining preventive maintenance (PM) schedules and more.
- Real-Time Information: Users can view asset information, work order progress and reports in real time from any location.
- Event-Driven Alerts: Users can send alerts based on predefined triggers such as a scheduled maintenance task, asset shutdown and more.
- Contractor Management: Makes contractor management easy with proposal and RFP management. They can compose, send, track and log all interactions with contractors directly from the system, reducing the chances of lost emails.
Service Channel serves asset-intensive industries such as construction, manufacturing, healthcare providers, educational campuses, retail, financial institutions, food and beverage, and more.
- Contractor Management: Offers a commercial contractor directory to make sourcing and qualifying contractors simpler and more effective.
- Service Automation: This feature involves the automation of events, tasks, processes and business functions. Service automation helps promote multidimensional visibility into business operations and helps streamline service processes.
- Financial Management: Users can manage financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, asset lifespans and more directly from the interface.
- Reporting: Offers pre-built reports, data analytics and business intelligence features that help users answer business questions and gain insight into their operation.
- Work Order Management: Users can easily create, assign, monitor and complete work orders and maintenance requests.
- Planned Maintenance Scheduling: A calendar-based maintenance scheduling feature lets users create maintenance events in advance, set alerts to trigger when the events are due and execute maintenance plans to upkeep assets.