What is ServiceChannel?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
ServiceChannel is a suite of web- and mobile-based service automation platforms designed to help manage the process of facilities management. These include finding contractors, processing service requests, tracking work orders, processing payments and more.
Gives facility managers a single cohesive platform to source, manage, procure and pay for maintenance services across their enterprise. It aims to deliver unprecedented transparency and quality of service analytics across trades, contractors and locations.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use ServiceChannel?
Key differentiators & advantages of ServiceChannel
- Secure Data: SSAE 16 compliant, the most recent standard for reporting tools, ensuring your data will be safe as it moves between server and software.
- Anywhere Access: All the user needs to connect to the solution is internet access. Work order status is visible via mobile devices to all authenticated users.
- Data-Driven Decision Making: One of the major perks is its business intelligence capabilities. Dashboards allow users to leverage actionable insights from collected data in order to improve their operational efficiency.
- Reduce Cost: EAM/CMMS solutions are excellent at improving an organization’s ROI by reducing asset downtime, streamlining preventive maintenance (PM) schedules and more.
- Real-Time Information: Users can view asset information, work order progress and reports in real time from any location.
- Event-Driven Alerts: Users can send alerts based on predefined triggers such as a scheduled maintenance task, asset shutdown and more.
- Contractor Management: Makes contractor management easy with proposal and RFP management. They can compose, send, track and log all interactions with contractors directly from the system, reducing the chances of lost emails.
Service Channel serves asset-intensive industries such as construction, manufacturing, healthcare providers, educational campuses, retail, financial institutions, food and beverage, and more.
- Contractor Management: Offers a commercial contractor directory to make sourcing and qualifying contractors simpler and more effective.
- Service Automation: This feature involves the automation of events, tasks, processes and business functions. Service automation helps promote multidimensional visibility into business operations and helps streamline service processes.
- Financial Management: Users can manage financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, asset lifespans and more directly from the interface.
- Reporting: Offers pre-built reports, data analytics and business intelligence features that help users answer business questions and gain insight into their operation.
- Work Order Management: Users can easily create, assign, monitor and complete work orders and maintenance requests.
- Planned Maintenance Scheduling: A calendar-based maintenance scheduling feature lets users create maintenance events in advance, set alerts to trigger when the events are due and execute maintenance plans to upkeep assets.
Service Channel Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Facility teams and other users can reach support at [email protected]echannel.com. Contractors and suppliers can receive assistance by emailing [email protected]
phonePhone: North American users can call support at 800-803-5822 from Monday – Friday 24 hours a day or Saturday from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. EST.
schoolTraining: Based on your implementation package, users have access to a tiered set of training programs and implementation assistance. There is a program called SCU (Service Channel University) that provides a range of included resources for self-teaching such as videos, blogs, webinars and more. Users can also register for live training courses to get in-person lessons on product implementation.
local_offerTickets: Users can submit a ticket through the SCU portal or on the “technical support” page of the website.