What is QWare?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Q Ware offers simple fixed asset maintenance for SMBs from a wide range of industries. This C&S Company product aims to assist facility managers by streamlining their accounting, asset tracking and maintenance tasks from a centralized hub. It simplifies lifecycle management, optimizes technician tasks, facilitates work orders and more.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use QWare?
Key differentiators & advantages of QWare
- Depreciation Method Calculation: A unique benefit of Q Ware is its fixed asset accounting features. It allows financial teams to track and monitor the costs associated with individual assets over their lifetime. This solution offers formulas to automatically depreciate fixed assets, reducing the need for manual calculation.
- Asset Profiles: Users can attach photos, warranty documents, repair history and other vital information in special asset profiles that are individual to each piece of equipment.
- Asset Categories: Q Ware lets users organize their fixed assets within the system for easy organization. Users can customize those categories, use them to bulk update asset profiles and keep assets up-to-date.
- Track Record Changes: The program automatically stores updates made to any asset profile from any device and reflects those changes system-wide.
- Work Order Assignment: Administrators can assign work order requests to individual technicians, ensuring competency, improving accountability and increasing overall transparency into who is supposed to be doing what tasks.
- Improve Lifespan and ROA: Improved efficiency, preventive maintenance plans and more accurate asset labeling all work together to keep assets in better working order for a longer lifespan.
- Customizable: Q Ware offers a variety of customization options from five mix-and-match modules to make sure users get exactly what they need from their CMMS system.
Industry ExpertiseQ Ware is widely adopted by schools, financial institutions, higher education campuses, industrial facilities, airports and healthcare facilities.
- Work Order Management: The system allows users to create work order requests, assign them to individual technicians and track their progress through to completion.
- Asset Management: Q Ware offers a range of features to help monitor and extend asset lifecycles. These include asset tracking, contract management, inventory management, fleet management and more.
- User-Friendly Interface: The intuitive UI helps promote use of the system and makes it easy for technicians, IT, financial advisors and managers alike to utilize the solution.
- Asset Profiles: This program lets users generate individual asset profiles and attach them to assets. These can include warranties, photos, repair histories and more.
- Preventive Maintenance: Q Ware facilitates PM plan creation, execution and monitoring. The schedule keeps crucial routine repair tasks from falling through the cracks.
- Browser Access: Because the solution is web-based, users can access its features from any mobile device with an internet connection.
- Custom Asset Reports: The reporting tool allows users to generate custom reports on various assets and data points, including depreciation, costs, overall equipment effectiveness, planned maintenance percentage, mean-time-between-failure, etc.
Q Ware Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Users can email firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a contact request through the web form.
phonePhone: Users can call 1-888-697-2811 to receive more information.
schoolTraining: Q Ware offers unlimited training that includes how-to videos, application documentation, a resource library, community forums and one-on-one training.
local_offerTickets: To open a support request, users should access the client-side support page and reach out via phone, email, web chat or video conference. Support is available on an unlimited basis from 8 a.m to 5 p.m. EST.