What is NetFacilities?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
NetFacilities is a completely web-based maintenance management option for facility managers. It helps track comprehensive data on facilities, assets and properties in order to more efficiently maintain them. It improves reliability in addition to facilitating preventive maintenance for a range of industries and organizations.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use NetFacilities?
Key differentiators & advantages of NetFacilities
- No On-Premise Upkeep: It doesn’t require IT support, servers or any other hardware to maintain. All that is required is an internet connection to access the software.
- Centralized Platform: Collaborate with internal or external stakeholders, administrators, technicians, vendors and more from a convenient, centralized platform.
- Easy Workflow Management: Streamline workflow and lifecycle management processes to make maintenance management easy and efficient.
- Preventive Maintenance Scheduling: Plan and schedule maintenance ahead of time. Reduce emergency repair cost and increase efficiency of assets.
- Extended Asset Lifespan: Conduct routine maintenance to prevent asset breakdown and keep them operating for their full lifespan or even beyond.
- Increased Asset Visibility: Get insight into asset performance, allow tracking of maintenance activities, monitor operational costs and predict more accurate forecasts.
Specializes in asset-intensive industries such as property management, food service, manufacturing, education, hospitality, retail, non-profits, governments and service organizations.
- Calendar Management: Schedule maintenance, set labor schedules and assign work to individual technicians from an intuitive calendar interface.
- Data Import/Export: Upload all data from previous CMMS systems or spreadsheets to streamline the implementation process. Data can be exported to email, spreadsheet and other formats to make collaboration and contact management a breeze.
- Maintenance Scheduling: Maintenance scheduling and preventive maintenance plans allow managing recurring maintenance tasks, scheduling one-time repairs, sending maintenance reminders and assigning maintenance tasks.
- Work Order Management: Create, assign, monitor and manage work order requests.
- Asset Management: Stores crucial information such as warranties, repair history and profile information that can be directly accessed by scanning a QR code on the asset.
- Incident Management: Allows teams to identify, analyze and remedy any incidents that could contribute to the loss or disruption of operations and prevent them from recurring in the future.
- Inventory Management: Helps maintain stockroom levels, reorder spare parts, track spare use, generate barcodes and perform other inventory control tasks.
- Tenant Portal: Lets tenants submit and track their maintenance service requests, provide feedback, and check availability of resources and amenities. Integrated message broadcasting allows rapid and important announcements to reach all the tenants at the same time.
- Mobile App: Provides field mobility and real-time communication. Preventive maintenance app includes easy login and access to create work orders. Technicians can create and cancel work orders, add labor hours, manage scheduled maintenance activities and access asset information, transaction history, manuals and warranties.
User feedback has identified some of the following product limitations at the time of this review:
- Limited customization of reports and work request forms.
- Navigation needs improvement.
- Closing work orders can sometimes be difficult.
NetFacilities Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: [email protected] Live chat is available via the website’s “Customer Support” page.
phonePhone: (866) 979-4300
schoolTraining: Ongoing training comes with the cost of subscription. It includes live internet and conference call sessions as well as scheduled training sessions to get users up and running with the system.
local_offerTickets: No info mentioned.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 126 reviews: