What is NetFacilities?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of NetFacilities
- No On-Premise Upkeep: As a cloud-based solution, it doesn’t require IT support, servers or any other hardware to maintain on your premises. All users require is an internet connection to access the software.
- Centralized Platform: Users can collaborate with internal or external stakeholders, administrators, technicians, vendors and more from a convenient centralized platform.
- Easy Workflow Management: Streamlines workflows and lifecycle management processes to make maintenance management easy as well as efficient.
- Preventive Maintenance Scheduling: Users can create preventive maintenance (PM) plans and schedule maintenance ahead of time.
- Extended Asset Lifespan: Routine maintenance allows users to better maintain their assets and keep them operating for their full lifespan or even beyond.
- Increased Asset Visibility: It gives users insight into asset performance, allows them to track maintenance activities, monitor operational costs and perform more accurate forecasts.
Specializes in asset-intensive industries such as property management, food service, manufacturing, education, hospitality, retail, non-profits, governments and service organizations.
- Calendar Management: Lets users schedule maintenance, set labor schedules and assign work to individual techs from an intuitive calendar interface.
- Data Import/Export: Users can upload all data from previous CMMS systems or spreadsheets to streamline the implementation process. Data can be exported to email, spreadsheet and other formats to make collaboration and contact management a breeze.
- Maintenance Scheduling: Offers maintenance scheduling and preventive maintenance plans that allow users to manage recurring maintenance tasks, schedule one-time repairs, send maintenance reminders as well as assign maintenance tasks.
- Work Order Management: Allows creation, assignment, monitoring and management of work order requests.
- Asset Management: Stores crucial information such as warranties, repair history, profile information and more directly with the asset with a QR code users can scan to access it.
- Incident Management: Allows teams to identify, analyze and remedy any incidents that could contribute to the loss or disruption of operations and prevent them from reoccurring in the future.
- Inventory Management: Helps users maintain stockroom levels, reorder spare parts, track spare use, generate barcodes and perform other inventory control tasks.