What is MVP Plant?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
MVP Plant is a computerized maintenance management system that facilitates reliable maintenance and management of an organization’s assets and equipment. It offers decision support services to make maintenance managers’ jobs easier and technicians more efficient in their daily operations.
It offers an intuitive interface based on years of feedback from a variety of industry users that makes adoption quick and implementation easy. It includes capabilities for every step of the asset maintenance process and is available on mobile devices.
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of MVP Plant
- Monitor Assets and Facilities 24/7: Automated alerts and mobile access give managers insight into their operations any time, anywhere. Management can set these alerts to trigger based on work order due dates, maintenance requests, asset status, deficiencies or emergencies and more.
- Extend Asset Lifespans: MVP Plant helps managers stay on top of maintenance tasks that keep assets operating more often and at peak performance. It also keeps them informed of crucial asset status information such as unexpected downtime or malfunction.
- Increase Productivity: By eliminating clunky paper work orders and centralizing communication channels, MVP Plant optimizes workflows at every level of an organization. It streamlines work order requests and assignments, tracks completion rates and generates reports on a variety of KPIs so management can gain insight into their operations.
- Reduce Costs: The inventory management module reduces pricey mistakes like lost parts or overstocking. MVP Plant’s preventive maintenance plans prevent expenditures on unexpected catastrophic asset failure, and accurate reporting lets managers budget and forecast costs far into the future of their business.
- Move From Reactive to Reliable: MVP Plant helps managers implement preventive maintenance plans and improve their operations from the ground up. It streamlines workflows and schedules tasks to keep technicians productive and ensure no crucial repairs fall through the cracks.
MVP Plant serves asset and facility-intensive industries and specializes in manufacturing, mining and metals, food and beverage, retail, agriculture, transportation and more.
- Asset Management: MVP Plant tracks asset location, logs maintenance history and manages various aspects of physical asset upkeep. It improves reliability and cuts costs by facilitating the creation of preventive maintenance plans and improves the overall performance of an organization’s assets.
- Barcoding: Barcode and RFID code generation allows users to track, manage, identify and monitor inventory or assets by scanning codes on their mobile devices. It increases the speed of information collection, improves data accuracy and reduces inventory loss.
- Inventory Management: MVP Plant’s inventory management module helps track spare parts and keep detailed stockroom records to reduce loss, prevent over-ordering and make tools or parts easy to find.
- Mobile CMMS: Users can access all the same features and capabilities as the desktop app on their mobile phone or tablet — all they need is an internet connection.
- Purchasing: MVP Plant lets users reorder parts, manage supplier contacts, purchase materials and more without leaving the platform. It stores POs for later reference and centralizes communications to streamline workflows and reduce errors.