What is Mpulse?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries.
Mpulse aims to provide customers with maintenance success. It offers reliable scheduling, reporting tools and tracking features to organizations with a heavy focus on equipment and facility management. It comes in four subscription levels: Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum with a varying breadth of features based on the package.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Mpulse?
Key differentiators & advantages of Mpulse
- Extend Asset Life: Routine repairs and preventive maintenance schedules let users keep assets in better shape for longer, improving their lifespan.
- Create Maintenance Schedules: A calendar interface lets users schedule recurring or one-time maintenance tasks and assign technicians to them. This prevents tasks from falling through the cracks.
- Improve ROA: Maintaining assets on a routine basis helps keep them running longer and reduces downtime, both of which improve their profitability.
- Manage Inventory: Users can link specific inventory items to work orders, track part consumption, manage stock levels and more, keeping their inventory organized.
- Gain Business Insights: Reporting features let users generate reports on business data in order to gain deeper insights into their operations, make predictions and make data-driven decisions.
- Streamline Workflows: Keep all asset information, work orders, inventory, contact management and scheduling organized in a single interface to reduce confusion, eliminate task-switching and improve workflows.
Industry ExpertiseThis solution serves all asset-heavy industries but specializes in government, healthcare, manufacturing, telecom, energy, education, gaming and entertainment.
- Asset Management: Helps users track, monitor and manage their physical assets, as well as create asset profiles.
- Inventory Management: Users can transfer inventory between locations, track spare parts, quantify materials and organize stockrooms. Can send alerts when stock reaches certain levels to prevent running out.
- Maintenance Scheduling: Users can schedule one-time or recurring maintenance events from a calendar interface.
- Work Order Management: Tracks work order requests from opening to completion. Managers can assign tasks to technicians and restrict access to closing orders to admin levels.
- Mobile Access: Available on all mobile devices, including iOS, Android and tablets as long as users have an internet connection.
- Vendor Management: The platinum version offers contact management that allows users to store contracts and communications with subcontractors, vendors, etc. in the system and avoids losing emails or other crucial information.
Mpulse Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Users can contact support by emailing [email protected]
phonePhone: U.S. and Canada users can contact support at (800) 944-1796. Other regions can call at +1 (541) 302-6677. Support hours are 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. PST on weekdays.
schoolTraining: Users can access a range of training materials. Implementation consulting aims to keep them from needing further training, but if they do need additional courses, they can sign up for premium onsite training, four-day courses at their Oregon headquarters, or recorded online trainings and videos.
local_offerTickets: Subscribers can submit a ticket through the user portal.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 144 reviews: