What is MPulse?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries.
MPulse aims to provide customers with maintenance success. It offers reliable scheduling, reporting tools and tracking features to organizations with a heavy focus on equipment and facility management. It comes in four subscription levels: Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum with a varying breadth of features based on the package.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use MPulse?
Key differentiators & advantages of MPulse
- Extend Asset Life: Conduct routine repairs and manage preventive maintenance schedules to help keep assets in better shape for longer, improving their lifespan.
- Create Maintenance Schedules: Schedule recurring or one-time maintenance tasks and assign technicians to them to prevent tasks from falling through the cracks.
- Improve ROA: Maintain assets on a routine basis to keep them running longer and reduce downtime, both of which improve their profitability.
- Stay Organized: Keep inventory organized by linking specific inventory items to work orders, track part consumption, manage stock levels and more.
- Gain Business Insights: Generate reports on business data in order to gain deeper insights into operations, make predictions and take data-driven action.
- Streamline Workflows: Keep all asset information, work orders, inventory, contact management and scheduling organized in a single interface to reduce confusion, eliminate task-switching and improve workflows.
Industry ExpertiseThis solution serves all asset-heavy industries but specializes in government, healthcare, manufacturing, telecom, energy, education, gaming and entertainment.
- Asset Management: Helps track, monitor and manage physical assets, as well as create asset profiles.
- Inventory Management: Offers transferring of inventory between locations, tracking spare parts, quantifying materials and organizing stockrooms. Sends alerts when stock reaches certain levels to prevent running out.
- Maintenance Scheduling: Schedule one-time or recurring maintenance events from a calendar interface.
- Work Order Management: Tracks work order requests from opening to completion. Assign tasks to technicians and restrict access to closing orders to admin levels.
- Mobile Access: Available on all mobile devices, including iOS, Android and tablets as long as there’s an internet connection.
- Vendor Management: Store contracts and communications with subcontractors, vendors and more in the system to avoid losing emails or other crucial information. Available with the platinum version.
- Preventive Maintenance: Automate PM task scheduling and spot problems before they occur. PM scheduling automatically generates work order before an asset breaks down.
- Customization: Customize list layout, form layout, language and theme. Create special codes, new tabs and fields, include specific internal data in the database, and get customized reports.
- Integration: Import and export from files, the database or other applications in use. Collect data faster with the DataLink Integration Adapter and Industrial Internet of Things.
- Barcode Scanning: Easily set up and print barcode labels that can be recognized by commonly used devices like mobile, tablet and a barcode scanner. Scan the barcode to access all the relevant information saved on the assets.
- Advisor Dashboard: Configure the dashboard to show important information in the front and middle. Attach charts, graphs, photos, videos documents and websites to the dashboard.
- Labor Resource Management: Track vendor and employee contact information, skill level, billing rate, attendance and work history. Match and link people to work orders, assigning tasks according to availability and skill set.
- Asset Status Board: View the health of assets, facility footprint and fleet vehicles on a single board. Configure boards to accommodate production lines, departments, systems or assets, using colors to indicate asset health.
- Role-Based Access Control: Control viewing of documents and filter data based on departments, work order types and locations. Eliminate data clutter and manage which employees can view and edit information.
- Media Management: Attach media files, photos, videos, a supplier website, intranets and documents to any record, maintenance manuals and internal documents. All the stored information is saved with the record and can be accessed at any time.
mail_outlineEmail: [email protected]
phonePhone: U.S. and Canada users can contact support at (800) 944-1796. Other regions can call at +1 (541) 302-6677. Support hours are 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. PST on weekdays.
schoolTraining: Users can access a range of training materials. Implementation consulting aims to keep them from needing further training, but if they do need additional courses, they can sign up for premium onsite training, four-day courses at MPulse’s Oregon headquarters, or recorded online training and videos.
local_offerTickets: Submit through the user portal.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 144 reviews: