What is MicroMain?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
MicroMain offers powerful, flexible, intuitive solutions for maintenance management that organize the asset maintenance process from end to end. It aims to reduce maintenance costs, improve asset uptime, improve safety and generally optimize the organization’s interaction with its physical assets.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use MicroMain?
Key differentiators & advantages of MicroMain
- Reduce Equipment Downtime: Pre-set alerts, technician assignments and advanced preventive maintenance plans make maintenance tasks easier to stay on top of and help managers keep their assets up and running.
- Improve ROA/ROI: Better asset maintenance means more uptime and a longer lifespan, improved asset returns and return on investment.
- Increase Efficiency: Workforce training modules improve technicians’ skills, and easy calendar-based schedules streamline workflows to optimize maintenance team performance.
- Make Better Maintenance Decisions: Instead of repairing a piece of equipment when it breaks, facility managers can use predictive maintenance techniques to replace parts when they near the end of their life.
- Increase Asset Lifespan: MicroMain facilitates regular maintenance, condition monitoring and other asset management features that result in improved asset lifespan.
- Schedule Preventive Maintenance Plans: Managers can create, assign, monitor and run reports on preventive maintenance plans to identify areas for improvement and gain other valuable insights into their organization.
Industry ExpertiseMicroMain specializes in serving the manufacturing, education, energy, retail, distribution, property management, government, agriculture, healthcare, transportation, construction, hospitality, aerospace and mining industries.
- Work Order Management: WOM lets managers assign work orders, track tool usage, set due dates and record important information relating to the asset in question directly in the work order.
- Preventive Maintenance: Managers can establish preventive maintenance plans, establish consistent maintenance practices, and improve safety standards of equipment.
- Predictive Maintenance: Stored data and maintenance records let users make accurate predictions and perform maintenance on the best schedule to keep assets running at their best.
- Asset Management: Users can create profiles and track an unlimited number of assets, organize them into groups and store detailed records, warranties and other information.
- Inventory Management: MicroMain automatically records changes to inventory based on their usage in work orders. Users can set alerts when inventory reaches certain thresholds to only reorder when stock is low.
- Workforce Management: Performance tracking lets management monitor the time spent on work orders and create performance reports over time.
- Barcode Generation: QR codes can be automatically generated for individual assets. Then users can attach these barcodes to asset profiles and scan it to attach work orders to those assets or get instant information from the profile.
MicroMain Suite Support
MicroMain offers unlimited free support for the first 30 days of implementation. After this period, users can access free support to the articles and resources available through the support portal, pay for individual instances of support, or purchase an unlimited Priority Support Subscription.
mail_outlineEmail: Support by email is available at [email protected]
phonePhone: Users can call 1-888-888-1300 for the customer support hotline.
schoolTraining: MicroMain offers on-site training for entire teams, training at their headquarters in Austin Texas, regional training for specific courses and a library of online training videos.
local_offerTickets: To submit a ticket, users can call, email or submit a request through the “contact us” page or open their support portal online.