What is Maxpanda?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Maxpanda offers a web-based solution for preventive maintenance planning and repair scheduling. It helps facility managers coordinate technician teams, effectively allocate resources, track asset health and improve their operations at a foundational level.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Maxpanda?
Key differentiators & advantages of Maxpanda
- Go Paperless: Spend less time updating spreadsheets, sending emails and filling out paperwork by digitizing the whole maintenance process. Keep documents organized and searchable in a centralized database.
- Communicate Smoothly: Streamline and centralize communication between maintenance technicians, management, contractors, vendors and any other user who needs to be looped in on maintenance work and plans.
- Budget Smarter: Monitor future budget more effectively by tracking costs associated with spare parts inventory, assets, repairs and labor. Identify when an asset begins to cost more to maintain than replace to plan ahead.
- Organize Parts: Log a variety of details, including part numbers, vendor information, item serial numbers, stock levels and more. Keep equipment organized, cut over-ordering, reduce the chances of running out of parts and make everything much more centralized.
- Increase Asset Lifespan/Reliability: Keeping detailed repair histories of assets helps management track repair costs, schedule recurring maintenance and stick to preventive maintenance plans. Decrease unplanned asset downtime or failure and contribute to longer asset lifespan as well as improved asset reliability.
- Make Sites Safer: Technicians can assess conditions to identify and prevent safety hazards or equipment failures. Better PM plans also decrease the likelihood of unplanned failures.
- Customize to Suit Organization’s Needs: Define the minutiae of preventive maintenance plans down to individual tasks assigned to specific technicians to ensure every detail is covered. Create groups to organize teams or assets and generate unique PM plans for an unlimited number of assets in calendar format.
Maxpanda serves facility maintenance operations, healthcare providers, resorts and hotels, hospitality, construction, commercial real estate, public works, athletics, manufacturing and nonprofits.
- Maintenance Work Orders: Schedule recurring work orders on a communal schedule, assign work orders, send out email or push notifications to assigned technicians, and set up pre-approval to expedite the process.
- User-Friendly Interface: Offers quick and easy setup, an intuitive design and browser-based access. The calendar interface makes it easy to create, assign and monitor maintenance schedules.
- Inventory Management: Track inventory levels, reduce waste and keep costs down by reducing item overstocking. Monitor part costs and equipment lifespans as well as set the system to automatically remove items from inventory when they’re used in a work order.
- Asset Management: Includes asset accounting, location tracking and maintenance records. Assign assets for use and locate them on a facility map. Asset profiles keep a record of warranties, install dates, repair history, tags, images and procedures.
- Task Status: Track work order status and PM progress by publishing tasks, sending out automated emails, and defining specific groups of relevant contacts.
- Digital Task Library: Create, import, share and set tasks to repeat from the digitized task dashboard. Customize templates for recurring tasks and share them with groups or the whole organization to streamline work.
- Live Maps: Track asset location, materials transport and other location-based metrics with real-time maps.
User feedback suggests some of the product limitations at the time of this review include:
- Metal asset tags can’t be entered into the system.
- Mobile app doesn’t support multiple languages.
- Limited customization of search pages.
- Difficult to remove old users.
mail_outlineEmail: 24/7 support accessible by logging in to the user dashboard.
phonePhone:Available by logging in to the user dashboard.
schoolTraining: Start with a free 15-day trial to get a feel for the interface. Subscribers can access free user guides, webinars, blogs and other useful resources for self-guided training.
local_offerTickets: Fill out the support form on the contact page or log in to the user account. Include as much detail as possible for expedited assistance.
Cost of Ownership
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost|
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 155 reviews: