What is MAPCON?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of MAPCON
- Reduce Asset Downtime: Use real-time asset data like meter and gauge readings to schedule preventive maintenance and ensure assets are up and running.
- Mobile App: Scan barcodes and pull up equipment IDs, inventory information, repair history and other information. Attach images, create and complete work orders, and run reports as well.
- Gain Insights: Get focused and detailed information with customizable reports, and access over 200 standardized report formats for easy insights.
- Tracking: Track equipment downtime, facilities, inventory, warranty, shifts, crew and safety procedures.
- Try for Free: A 30-day free trial offers full version evaluation with personalized login information.
- Maintenance Management:
- Lite Version: Offers email work requests, preventive maintenance scheduling with a calendar interface, dispatching, notification emails and service billing.
- Professional Version: Provides employee timecard management, safety procedures, audit procedures, failure and action codes, downtime tracking, work order prioritization and approvals, work order revisions and material planning.
- Asset Management:
- Lite Version: Includes lubrication and inspection route management, an equipment database, bill of material logs, location tracking, and maintenance histories.
- Professional Version: Access additional features like meter readings, equipment hierarchies, vendor history, advanced location management, warranty tracking and asset priorities.
- Storeroom and Inventory Management:
- Lite Version: Offers an inventory database, one stockroom per site, inventory management attached to work orders, critical spare classification, keywords, location management for equipment and vendor management.
- Professional Version: Additional features include manual and automated part reorder, cycle counting, and material forecasts.
- Lite Version: Make purchase requests as well as receive receipts and invoices.
- Professional Version: Get multi-level purchase order approval, currency exchanges, invoice reconciliation and more.
- Lite Version: Provides over 50 types of reports, Excel import and export capabilities, sortable filters for data lookup and an in-system BI tool.
- Professional Version: Add 250 types of reports, scalable role-based access, graphical dashboards, report scheduling and more.
- Advanced Modules: Customize the system with advanced maintenance, administration, system utilities, inventory, purchasing, HR, billing and barcode modules.
- It’s Java based and the updates cause problems.
- Steep learning curve and can’t be learned in a day.
- Limited ability to customize without the help of MAPCON.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros & cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
MAPCON helps users with tracking assets, customization, and managing storeroom and purchase requests. It excels in usability, simplifies the task of tracking inventory, enables asset uptime and offers quick, straightforward implementation. Reviewers also appreciated the top-notch customer support team. In contrast, users indicated that the search tool isn’t adequate and that navigation is hard to figure out at first. The reporting tools are hard to use as well. Overall, it can be a good choice for businesses looking for an affordable CMMS that helps with maintenance planning.
Based on 143 reviews: