What is MAPCON?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
MAPCON provides SaaS or on-premise maintenance management to organizations of all sizes in a wide variety of industries. It comes in two versions (lite and professional) that centralize and streamline maintenance activities including facility management and asset management. This affordable platform provides mobile access and a range of add-ons to ensure users get the most out of their version.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use MAPCON?
- Maintenance Management: The lite version of this module offers email work requests, preventive maintenance scheduling with a calendar interface, dispatching, notification emails and service billing. The professional version also provides employee timecard management, safety procedures, audit procedures, failure and action codes, downtime tracking, work order prioritization and approvals, work order revisions and material planning.
- Asset Management: Lite users get lubrication and inspection route management, an equipment database, bill of material logs, location tracking and maintenance histories. Pro users can access all these features plus meter readings, equipment hierarchies, vendor history, advanced location management, warranty tracking and asset priorities.
- Storeroom and Inventory Management: The Lite option offers an inventory database, one stockroom per site, inventory management attachment to work orders, critical spare classification, keywords, location management for equipment and vendor management. MAPCON Professional adds manual and automated part reorder, cycle counting and material forecasts.
- Procurement: Lite users can make purchase requests as well as receive receipts and invoices through this feature. Professional users also get multi-level PO approval, currency exchanges, invoice reconciliation and more?
- Reporting: MAPCON Lite can generate over 50 types of reports, Excel import and export capabilities, sortable filters for data lookup and an in-system BI tool. The professional version adds 250 more kinds of reports, scalable role-based access, graphical dashboards, report scheduling and more.
- Advanced Modules: Users who need a bit more robust functionality can customize the system with advanced maintenance, administration, system utilities, inventory, purchasing, HR, billing and barcode modules.
MAPCON Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail:To email support, users can click on various links and “contact us” buttons on MAPCON’s website.
phonePhone:Users can call 1-800-922-4336 for phone support.
schoolTraining:MAPCON offers three types of training — online, on-site and at their facility in Des Moines. Online courses cost $99.00 USD and can be attended by up to 25 users at a time. They cover a range of subjects to familiarize new users with the program or provide specialized knowledge for advanced users.
On-site training takes place over a two to three day period on the users’ site and entails a trainer providing customized services directly with users and the system. Users can also send key employees to attend three-day training classes at MAPCON’s headquarters for fundamental, advanced and pro courses.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 143 reviews: